• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

--

Not to be a killjoy but shipping real people, even as a joke, just comes across as creepy.

Anyway, good luck op! It definitely does sound like the other person likes you.

doesn't this possible relationship sound cute?? I don't see how it could be creepy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I KNOW RIGHT THIS IS SO CUTE

IT IS LIKE OMG GOALS

and my friends said that theres a possibility that this guy is something (bi, pan, ace, etc)

doesn't this possible relationship sound cute?? I don't see how it could be creepy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

IT IS LIKE OMG GOALS

and my friends said that theres a possibility that this guy is something (bi, pan, ace, etc)

i hope he's asexual lol

I'm into romance more than anything, I don't think of him for his body, I just like being with him and talking

Er, I'm 14 and Bi, and I've recently been interested in this one boy whom is in my scout troop.

I think he's Bi to because he's made several moves such as hugging me and just last night, constantly taking my hands in his when talking to me.

I want to talk to him about it but I'm not sure what to do, if I approach it wrong, our friendship may tank.

Any advice?

It's not gonna last. Use him while you can and then dump him.

Sounds like you should just be honest tell him how you have been understanding all these things and stay true to yourself! If you don't compromise you're own morals and respect and just be honest about it then you can't be mad at yourself for being honest to him and yourself... Wait for the right moment and just talk it out! If he gets weird about it after then he isn't worth the time anyway...

Do you know him well?
Why is he touching you? Wouldn't that erk you? Like, "why are you touching me? Stop. I'm trying to talk and you're doing this".
I guess don't ask..? Or just ask, "Are you bi or gay?" And if he gets offended, oh well?

Based on what I know about relationships, someone will tend to touch you if they like you. Unless they're just really extroverted, but the way he holds your hand sounds like he likes you.

I would give it a shot with him, he seems to be making the first move already with the hand holding. Good luck

Do you know him well?
Why is he touching you? Wouldn't that erk you? Like, "why are you touching me? Stop. I'm trying to talk and you're doing this".
I guess don't ask..? Or just ask, "Are you bi or gay?" And if he gets offended, oh well?

like my post was a joke but are you some human illiterate robot or something

u r lucky diva B aka love guru senpai exists on these forums b/cos i will teach u my ways

this is #1 foolproof plan on how to test if someone is open about their sexuality.

what u will need
1) confidence
2) a black clip of some sort
3) earphones that have the black furry thingy

now all u gotta do it take the black furry thing of the earphone and attack it to the black clip so it looks like a microphone, and then put it on ur shirt somewhere, then go up to him and talk to him about it. just be like 'yo homie wanna do the dirty' (or sth that will lead to him telling you his sexuality) and then they he will either be like 'mmm yaaas i love u' or 'umm i am not gay sry' and if he says he is not gay to stop making it awkward between u, flash him the "microphone" and belike 'yea ik, [insert name here] dared me to do it lol soz" an blame one of ur friends/someone u dont like and then u can remain bffs whilst he has a burning hate in his heart for thne persons name u said

thank u thank u, diva b in da house if u need anymore advice pls just send me a pm i am trained in this profession its my only skill

It's not gonna last. Use him while you can and then dump him.
aka the back up plan

u r lucky diva B aka love guru senpai exists on these forums b/cos i will teach u my ways

this is #1 foolproof plan on how to test if someone is open about their sexuality.

what u will need
1) confidence
2) a black clip of some sort
3) earphones that have the black furry thingy

now all u gotta do it take the black furry thing of the earphone and attack it to the black clip so it looks like a microphone, and then put it on ur shirt somewhere, then go up to him and talk to him about it. just be like 'yo homie wanna do the dirty' (or sth that will lead to him telling you his sexuality) and then they he will either be like 'mmm yaaas i love u' or 'umm i am not gay sry' and if he says he is not gay to stop making it awkward between u, flash him the "microphone" and belike 'yea ik, [insert name here] dared me to do it lol soz" an blame one of ur friends/someone u dont like and then u can remain bffs whilst he has a burning hate in his heart for thne persons name u said

thank u thank u, diva b in da house if u need anymore advice pls just send me a pm i am trained in this profession its my only skill

aka the back up plan

Amazing advice 0.0

Back