• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What would you like to see in next Animal Crossing

I love sun tanning, but it wears off too quickly. There could be questions at the beginning with Rover to determine what color your skin would be. It would of course let you have any face combo with any skin color. After unlocking Shampoodle, Harriet could offer a skin coloring option to go back and forth between lighter and darker skin colors. That way your character can look darker or lighter all the time without the hassle. It'd also be really cool for darker skin players because they could really make their character look like themselves.

On the less important side of things I'd want to see in the game would be the taco truck snooties talk sometimes. I would love to see a taco truck weekly visitor who sells tacos you can walk around with. It'd be cute.

OMG!! I want that!!! We could maybe get something more than just tacos. How about, ice cream, cakes, and other food!
Oh! I know what I want now!! I just want sweet-shop in my town. Where I could by sweets. :3
Maybe they could even make one funny thing. If you eat too much sweets, you will get bellyache and you will have to buy a medicine. :D

An underground cove that's 1mil to dig out which allows 5 villagers to move into, more villagers per town, more to unlock, island home/ cottage in woods, more pwps, bat villagers (not my idea :p), more events/in depth events, cooking, daily diary logs (pokemon diamond and the first animal crossing), more shops, choice of where villagers can live (plots), more choices, bigger amounts of land, cliffs on land from ACCF and ACGC, more stories, more ways to easily make money ;), indepth into police (ex. Actual mysteries) and bigger trees :)

OMG!! I want that!!! We could maybe get something more than just tacos. How about, ice cream, cakes, and other food!
Oh! I know what I want now!! I just want sweet-shop in my town. Where I could by sweets. :3
Maybe they could even make one funny thing. If you eat too much sweets, you will get bellyache and you will have to buy a medicine. :D

A candy store or a bakery would be fantastic! It could sell all the cute sweets. >w< <3

More than the 30 Pwp limit
Actually pick where villagers go
Restaurants
Can see underwater
Able to have more villagers
Build stuff on the beach

I really want birds. You catch them with your net and donate to the museum. They have different cages and perches ( depending on the bird ). For instance, a vulture or crow would sit on a gnarly branch, a parrot would perch on something a little nicer, and some of the smaller birds would be in different looking cages.They already do that with fish and bugs. Birds would be fun to have too.

I want a gyroid exhibit in the museum

A majoras moon fortune cookie item

The ability to install balconies and spiral staircases, etc from nookling's homes.

Different kinds of saplings to purchase, birch, red maple, etc.

Butcher some villagers, way too many.

Tommy nook to not try to give you a tutorial about wrapping paper every time you buy it.

More pwps obv, maybe a hotel to build as an expansion of the the campsite with the villagers being tourists in your town.

Last edited:
The ability to evict villagers :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want birds. You catch them with your net and donate to the museum. They have different cages and perches ( depending on the bird ). For instance, a vulture or crow would sit on a gnarly branch, a parrot would perch on something a little nicer, and some of the smaller birds would be in different looking cages.They already do that with fish and bugs. Birds would be fun to have too.

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA. Pls I want it

I'd like more storage or even a tool belt.

And maybe bat, dolphin or lobster villagers, because that would make a really interesting design option.

Things I'd like to see:
Lots of Amiibo. TOO MANY AMIIBO! Don't even care how you use em just gimme a bunch.
Kappa villagers and the ability to have shopkeeps living in your village with you in general.
More food villagers! Gimme a cinnabunram! A shroompig! A pizzapeacock!
A restaurant on main street! Or a bunch of different restaurant options that you can get take out from.
Possibly the ability to open your own shop on main street?
VOLCANIC ISLANDS and bring back the secondary cabana house!
Also some pokemon in-game items would rule
and I would have a nosebleed if they gave us even one pokemon villager.
Oh and introduce a make your own holiday thingie. The villagers want it bad enough.
/endlist

Last edited:
These are some great suggestions, guys. Can we all be game developers?

- I'd love a bakery or some type of food shop on Main Street! Maybe with a bakery-type mini game.
- It would be awesome to be able to have ghosts of 3DS friends who have visited your town walking around, even if they were just saying one phrase. It would liven up the town (especially at night) and be fun! You could be able to kick out the ones you don't want there so you can opt out of it or opt out of certain people.
- Be able to keep a notebook of the requests of your villagers so you don't forget about anyone/anything.
- The ability to, when building a PWP or house - see the spots on the grounds that it would need and drag it exactly where you want and adjust accordingly. How amazing and more precise would that be? It would save SO much time from Isabelle saying, "Oh, I think this is too close to a rock..."
- The ability to plan events for the town.
- Gulliver to suggest events (holidays) that are not part of the region you live in and to suggest PWPs that are only available to people of other regions of the world. Idk.
- An online shop for your friends - you could put a limited amount of items there (maybe five) and your friends could access it and ask to buy them instead of having to come to your town and get them.

Last edited:
The thing I want the absolute most would have to be a higher number of maximum villagers. I have dreamies, but I have so many honorable mentions that I wish could be in my town too!

In the Able Sister's I'd like to be able to design bottoms as well as tops. And I love TheGreatBrain's idea about the birds.

I really want to be able to rotate PWP projects. I also hope there's loads of new shops and that more villagers can move into your town.

I would like to see some type of credit card to pay for things since it can be a pain to buy the crown and gracie stuff.

I really, really want the ability to remodel rooms to a smaller size.

I also want the ability to choose where villagers move in. It could be one of the ordinance options.

If they have dream towns, I want to be able to save the dream addresses I like.

Back