• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

stealing money in class

alesha

Alex
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
ど
Cake
What would you do if someone at school enterprise day money (where that week, the pupils make stuff, then on Friday, sell the stuff)

Don't worry guys, I got this.

Enterprises are like the circle of life. At the bottom, you have rubbish animals like Caterpillars and Piglets, at the top, you have the mighty Griffin and the powerful Minotaur. The Minotaur is a fantastic member of an enterprise due to their generally muscular stature, making them useful for household chores and lifting things that the Caterpillar's and Piglets would struggle to them selves carry. The Griffin is also a ferocious killer but more than that, it can fly. The Minotaur can ride the Griffin to any business meetings and use the cute faces of the Piglets to have their ideas be met with reasonable response.

Together, these animals can work together, assuming the Griffin or the Minotaur don't eat the Piglets or the Kittens. They also have another ability when they work as a group though. By the power of Ikhalel, they may merge together to create 'Enterprision', a powerful fighting robot with the ability to punch things really really hard and file tax returns on time.

Occasionally, Enterprision will be needed by the citizens of Earth to protect them from the forces of evil, such as Lord Raptis, the Mighty Gambril or the dreaded Bringer of Despair. They will generally have cool giant monster battles and destroy the nearby city they are fighting in but at the end of the day the citizens are safe yet again and shall praise Enterprision, their eternal overlord and dictator.

With Enterprision punching things and doing the tax returns, this leaves a lot of time for you to work on your school project and whatever it is you were asking.

I pick $$$ during events if they drop it i wont return it

I would report to someone who had stolen the money.

Last edited:
sorry OP can you please re-word what you were trying to say?, because that made no sense at all :I

Last edited:
i have no clue what the OP says but im gonna think it means "what if someone stole money on a certain event day" (enterprise day or smth)
and thats really low of them to do. "(where that week, the pupils make stuff, then on Friday, sell the stuff)"
stealing money from someone who took time and effort to make things and sell them.. thats just dumb. report that stuff ASAP and punch the thief in the throat.

if thats not what op said then idk lol

Back