Giveaway Tell me a way a 11year old can earn money in the uk!

alesha

Alex
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
ど
Cake
Feedback
100% (52) +
My random 2 winners get 50tbt....and maybe another thing...maybe...
And the 50th post gets 15btb. You get up to 7entries not including bumps.

By doing chores for your neighbor or family, and ask them to pay you a bit for those chores.

baby sit someone walk the dogs, mow the lawns (if there are any where you live), chores as the person above stated, sell homebaked goods?

baby sit someone walk the dogs, mow the lawns (if there are any where you live), chores as the person above stated, sell homebaked goods?

11 year old need to be careful with household kitchen appliences

it's more likely that an 11 year has a babysitter rather than him being the babysitter...

HER! But yeah...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not necessarily but okay forget my suggestion then :p sometimes if you have younger cousins you can watch them idk.

It's okay...I'm creative and can make an idea out of it...EVERYONE ENTERED

By doing chores for your neighbor or family, and ask them to pay you a bit for those chores.

Maybe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ask your parents for an allowance

My mum is quite poor and my dad has split up with mum, he never sees us, doesn't care....

- - - Post Merge - - -

But my neighbor's daughter (my neighbour is old) is soo rich!!!! Her daughter's daughter (she's 11) gets ?25 every month or whenever they go to car boot sales

If you go on a walk somewhere and see something that looks like paper, look at it closely because it could be a note! You should be able to tell by what's printed on it even if it's dirty, so you don't have to pick up and examine gross random paper!

Well you can't get an actual job yet, so you're going to have to either sell things on your own or do tasks for people who are willing to pay. If you like dogs or are okay with walking them, you could start a dog walking "business" type of thing. You can walk dogs for a set fee every afternoon/morning or something. Just make flyers and post them around your neighborhood and see if anyone wants your help. Lots of people are way too lazy to walk their dog and would be more than happy to pay someone else to do it. We have a couple of dog walkers in my neighborhood and I think they do pretty well.

Similarly, you could start a window-washing or car-washing or lawn-mowing business. Flyers will help you get word around. Maybe your mom could help you make them or help you decide on a fee to charge people, etc?

Or just go around to neighbors or family friends and ask if there are any errands you can do for them and if they'll pay. I'm sure some people would be happy to have some help.

There's also selling things. Of course you can do the classic "kid at a lemonade stand" and make money that way, but that works best in summer. I think someone else suggested you could bake things. Or you could make something else? Or sell flowers? Whatever you think people would be willing to buy

My cousins are also about eleven, and something they do is collect ladybugs and sell them to gardeners. Gardeners like ladybugs a lot since they eat aphids and help plants. Of course my cousins live on a farm and have lots of ladybugs to catch, plus there are a lot of people (other farmers/gardeners) around where they live who are willing to buy them, so this might not be a good suggestion for you. Just an idea

And sometimes it's a good idea to sell things to kids your own age. I know a kid who used to sell sodas out of his locker for twice as much as he bought them for. He made a lot of money. Your principal/teachers would not approve of this however and you could get in trouble XD

Just wondering.. Why do you need money at 11 anyway? If there's a specific thing you're saving up for maybe you could ask for it as a birthday gift. Or if you're just saving in general for no specific reason, then that's good too. You're very motivated. But also remember to sit back and enjoy the rest of your childhood because it's almost gone haha

Last edited:
But my neighbor's daughter (my neighbour is old) is soo rich!!!! Her daughter's daughter (she's 11) gets ?25 every month or whenever they go to car boot sales
Figure out what she likes, make those things or do things for her and have her pay you for it ;D
I'm sure she doesn't need that much money, lol.
Or, have a yard sale, sell some stuff you never use anymore, or toys you've grown out of.

Or, play around on paint a bit, find an art style you're good at, and make little cute $1 (or your equivalency to that) art for ppl. Make sure it's pretty quick to make, and since it's cheap, ppl would buy, and after about 10 or so ppl, you're getting somewhere!!

I've watched my neices/nephews since i was like 10, never got payed ; v ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

uh, my brother/his wife are quite poor, and they give me 120 usd a month ( which 25 uk money is 37 usd ) for watching their kid just four hours, three days a week and im usually sleeping most the time otl, and im twelve, so i dont believe your friends gets too much money :/

Last edited:
I recommend baby sitting walking neighborhood dogs mowing lawns, I did that to and made a few 100$ a month.Oh! I also tutored little kids :blush:

Back