• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Debate: The $20 Bill

I say we should have the US dollar, and heck, the us government, run by the top scientists of the nation.

Like, have marie curie, einstien, steven hawking, etc on our dollars

Last edited:
As a Canadian with Queen Elizabeth II on all our coins and our $20 bill, I have no say in this debate, however, I'm partial to these bills...

Edit: Oh, and our bills are colourful, smell like maple syrup, and are made of plastic so they are virtually indestructible. (drop your wallet in the pool? No problem! Accidentally rip a $100 bill in half? Not in Canada you didn't.) Nuff said.

Last edited:
The only person I knowt that's on money is like, George washington or something

but-- Queen ariana grande butera should be on all money

idk why this would be necessary at all. The fact that some people want a woman on it for the sake of being a woman really doesn't give a good image to their feminist views, like it loses the significance. I really doubt any significant female figure would want to be on the bill just because they are a woman, rather than the things they have actually achieved (and let's be honest that's what it's really about).

But you never know maybe someone would like their biggest achievement of being a female to be acknowledged???

so idk maybe sarah palin :)

EDIT: also I feel sorry for the guy who would get kicked off

Don't feel sorry for Andrew Jackson. He was a horrible person. (Quick google on him proves countless evidence) click here. Plus, don't feel bad for him. He's already on the dollar coin as well.

There are 50% women and 50% men. And people on dollar bills... 100% men. That's the only reason I would ever need.

There is no single possible way there isn't a well-deserving woman.

I can think of ten without even really considering the possibilities.

A little additive, they are only white men. 100% of the people representing America's money are not only men but also only one race. That's ridiculous and completely impracticable.

Last edited:
Don't feel sorry for Andrew Jackson. He was a horrible person. (Quick google on him proves countless evidence) click here. Plus, don't feel bad for him. He's already on the dollar coin as well.

There are 50% women and 50% men. And people on dollar bills... 100% men. That's the only reason I would ever need.

A little additive, they are only white men. 100% of the people representing America's money are not only men but also only one race. That's ridiculous and completely impracticable.

waht
they're green

pretty much, not to mention Abraham Lincoln but I won't go there :))))))

They can't change the $20 bill though, Andrew Jackson was put on there for a reason, The $20 bill is literally the biggest longest lasting **** you in history.

Made my day.

We should remake the $20 bill into the $19.99 bill and put Billy Mays' face on it.

wait isn't he an admin
I'm so disgusted that he listens to such trash omfg

LOL

Also on point of the actual subject I saw someone mention putting the first female president on the 20$ if we were ever to elect one. We wouldn't really be able to do that because the law forbids any living person to be put on any of our money.

"As with our nation's coinage, the Secretary of the Treasury usually selects the designs shown on United States currency. Unless specified by an Act of Congress, the Secretary generally has the final approval. This is done with the advice of Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) officials. In addition, the Commission on Fine Arts reviews all of the designs.

The law prohibits portraits of living persons from appearing on Government Securities. Therefore, the portraits on our currency notes are of deceased persons whose places in history the American people know well."

If the people in charge were to decide a woman would go onto the bill it would have to be someone historically important/well known in the US(and also dead).

i agree with allycat completely!

there are a lot of women in history that have done great things. it shouldn't be too hard to pick one. plus, as allycat has already said, jackson is on one of the dollar coins.

Last edited:
I think woman are just looking for cases to make them seem like they're not having full right or appreciation
WHO CARES?

Back