Reasons why I should own a Wii U;

Simply not owning a Wii U is a good enough reason to own one.

Really though, there are some absolutely great games out and coming out soon for the Wii U.

My only problem with the Wii U is that it doesn't have home screen themes, unlike the 3DS.

Simply not owning a Wii U is a good enough reason to own one.

Really though, there are some absolutely great games out and coming out soon for the Wii U.

My only problem with the Wii U is that it doesn't have home screen themes, unlike the 3DS.

Hmm i think that they use the Wii U more as an game console rather than your personal device. Do you think that it would suit the Wii U by the way? I absolutely do not lol

Hmm i think that they use the Wii U more as an game console rather than your personal device. Do you think that it would suit the Wii U by the way? I absolutely do not lol

Well yeah, you can change the theme on every home console that rivals the Wii U, so why not implement the same feature?

Even if it's just an option to change the colour, anything from the dull white theme

4 reasons:
------------
- Nintendo
- the love of video gaming
- local multiplier
- fun

4 reasons:
------------
- Nintendo
- the love of video gaming
- local multiplier
- fun

Adding a 5th: Single player.

There isn't a single game on my Wii U that I haven't gotten at least 20 hours out of, compared to other platforms where I struggle to average 8.

You cannot use amiibo without a Wii U. (unless you have a New Nintendo 3DS)
There is a perfectly good reason for you. :)

Back