• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Monotype 6v6 Pokemon Tournament! Awesome prizes! FULL

I changed my type to Dragon...I already have a couple dragon types fully EV trained, so this makes it a little easier (as tempting as it is to go with normal or grass types). XD
Uh, if I'm allowed to, that is.

Last edited:
Alright, so I have enough entries, so I'm going to make the matchups :D
GL guys!

- - - Post Merge - - -

TOURNEY STARTED!
These are the matchups:

Here is the link where you can see the matchups:

http://challonge.com/monotype6v6

Unfortunately since there are 9 participants, there are so many byes. So because of that, until Tao and Zigzag battle, no one else can.

Good luck :D

What are the chances of being up against the same person in the first round of this tournament and the doubles tournament? Cause it happened. o.o

Edit: Question...
Is this a best two out of three, or is it one round per match?

Last edited:
What are the chances of being up against the same person in the first round of this tournament and the doubles tournament? Cause it happened. o.o

Oh yeah XD, I guess we'll be playing each other twice.

One round per match
Wow really??? That's so weird o_O

I forgot about this D:

The Pokemon I wanted to use are on a different cartridge at a friends...So my team is going to suck...But I'm still going to fight because that's how winning is done.

21302_877640542279403_3349205939301285883_n.jpg

Pok?mon trainer name:Noah
Chosen type:water
FC:3626 0353 9304

The tourney has already started, but I can try to squish you in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, since Greninja entered, the tourney has changed a bit:
http://challonge.com/monotype6v6
Timegear and Greninja first round also.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not yet. I don't know how long I can stay around either since it's around 4:30AM here.

I'm online practically all the time though, so I'm more or less ready when they are.

Well hopefully you guys can finish the match by tomorrow evening.

Another question: Are we allowed to change the moves of our pokemon (via Move Relearner/TMs) between matches, or are the movesets of our pokemon final?

Edit: And, another question as well:
Do we have to use the same 6 pokemon in each battle, or can we swap out team members between matches (like using a side deck in a TCG tournament)?

Last edited:
Can I enter? I'll use Poison (FC over there <l---- )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I was too late.. ah

Ugh sorry, I'm here!

Although I don't really have a specific team that's all one type so I'm probably gonna use whatever is flying. :p

Back