• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Monotype 6v6 Pokemon Tournament! Awesome prizes! FULL

SOMEONES USING MEGA GYARADOS

Maybe that's what he wants us to think, only to not use it at all!

What if they changed Pokemon on their turn so the Pokemon brought in wasn't dark type right away and got hit with a move that would otherwise be super effective and may have killed 'em?

(I'm being pedantic. This is probably unlikely to happen)

Last edited:
Maybe that's what he wants us to think, only to not use it at all!

What if they changed Pokemon on their turn so the Pokemon brought in wasn't dark type right away and got hit with a move that would otherwise be super effective and may have killed 'em?

(I'm being pedantic. This is probably unlikely to happen)

I... have no idea xP
Hopefully that doesnt happen xc

Argh...welp, I'm doomed. XD

I'll be checking over my team today (as my dragon-type moves will obviously be useless ^^;; ), so hopefully it won't take more than a day or two before I'm ready (I might have to re-do some of the EV training, which will be what takes up the bulk of the time).
I'm also using X (though I do have AS, a newbie to 6v6 battles like me would get overwhelmed if I jumped into AS with all its new megas), so just giving a heads-up so Tao can prepare a team compatible with Kalos rules.

Argh...welp, I'm doomed. XD

I'll be checking over my team today (as my dragon-type moves will obviously be useless ^^;; ), so hopefully it won't take more than a day or two before I'm ready (I might have to re-do some of the EV training, which will be what takes up the bulk of the time).
I'm also using X (though I do have AS, a newbie to 6v6 battles like me would get overwhelmed if I jumped into AS with all its new megas), so just giving a heads-up so Tao can prepare a team compatible with Kalos rules.

What's the difference with X/Y vs ORAS again? It's just certain Mega's that can't be used, right?

What's the difference with X/Y vs ORAS again? It's just certain Mega's that can't be used, right?

I don't usually battle competitively, so I'm not completely sure...but I think it's pretty much just the new megas. I believe some ORAS exclusive moves (typically only applies to the legendaries, such as Origin Pulse) are also not allowed.

Is anyone in the losers bracket want to battle? because if they don't then I should just make it single elimination xP

...bump?

Is anything happening with this tournament anymore? It's been a week since the last match.

well im waiting for my match with monkey and i tired of being the one having to vm my partner about the battle so im just gonna wait

well im waiting for my match with monkey and i tired of being the one having to vm my partner about the battle so im just gonna wait

If your team is ready to battle, you should let him know. I'm often the one who has to VM people for things, as well (so I know how annoying it can be to feel like you're the one who is always initiating contact), but if nobody says anything, then nothing will get done.

If your team is ready to battle, you should let him know. I'm often the one who has to VM people for things, as well (so I know how annoying it can be to feel like you're the one who is always initiating contact), but if nobody says anything, then nothing will get done.

yeah my team is ready glad im not the only one

I vmed you like 3 weeks ago in a reply to the one you sent me but it just got ignored...

you said you were in a ssb4 match and said you would vm me when u finished but im not mad or anything incase u were thinking that :p thats in the past now doesnt matter its not no but just in general im the one always having to vm my partner just whenever you get the chance vm me when u want to battle

Last edited:
Back