• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

PWP'S

nintendoanna

Bells
Switch
2902-9478-7785
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Lobo
Cake
Say I have 2 characters, do I still only get 1 PWP per day if I use both of them?

I believe so, since I don't think villagers suggest PWPs to non-mayor players. But I could be wrong!

Edit: I've also heard that it's not impossible to get more than 1 PWP a day even with one character, but it's quite rare.

Last edited:
I believe so, since I don't think villagers suggest PWPs to non-mayor players. But I could be wrong!

Really? I was under the impression that since you can only get one PWP suggestion a day and only the mayor can receive them, the one a day is it...

Really? I was under the impression that since you can only get one PWP suggestion a day and only the mayor can receive them, the one a day is it...

Maybe I've misunderstood the question! What I was trying to say is that villagers won't suggest PWPs to people other than your mayor that the number of characters you play won't change the number of PWPs. But I might still be off the mark here.

Yes, you'll only get one PWP suggestion. I think they only suggest PWPs to the mayor character, too.

Only mayor can sit in the chair in the back in town hall to do the mayor duties (talk to isabelle about PWPs and stuff) so non-mayor characters probably can't get any PWP suggestions from villagers.

I've read a few times that it is possible to get more than one PWP request per day. Tho they are like many hours apart.. Like you'd get one in the morning and one in the evening or something. And in my experience I've only gotten one at the most. So it might be rare occasion..

It's rare, but two in a day is certainly possible. And no, you can't get PWP suggestions on non-mayor / secondary save files.

Back