• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite gyroid?

Enderz

Some dragon
Bells
Winter Mittens
Cake
My favorite gyroid is the mini spriod, it looks nice! :)

My least favorite gyroid is the warbloid, seriously, the sounds it makes juts makes me angry :mad:

I like all the small/mini one's, to be honest. They are the only ones I collect. I have them all showcased in the museum.

the tootoids, of course. :'> I have all 3 in my lovely room.

You beat me to it! I thought it was hilarious when I found them for the first time in my gamecube AC. Although I don't like gyroids in general nearly as much as I did in gamecube. Maybe it was the novelty that's worn off long since then. They just take up space now and I'm not good at arranging them in pleasing ways. :|

I used to love them a lot, using them to make music sound better. Now they just look so unfitting to be in any house, so I sell them when I dig them up.

I like the warbloids and percoloids! But I don't usually keep any gyroids because I'm usually too lazy to find out what they look and sound like.

I love the mini freakoid. I like to hide it in dark basement corners and lit it freak to it's heart's content.

Wee Dingloid - I have 4 of them. I have the 4 Brewster gyroids in my club LOL but the only ones I've ever put in my houses are Wee Dingloids

Last edited:
I find gyroids pretty annoying to be honest, but if I had to pick I think the Brewstoids are the coolest.

Back