What's your favorite gyroid?

Enderz

Some dragon
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Cake
My favorite gyroid is the mini spriod, it looks nice! :)

My least favorite gyroid is the warbloid, seriously, the sounds it makes juts makes me angry :mad:

I like all the small/mini one's, to be honest. They are the only ones I collect. I have them all showcased in the museum.

the tootoids, of course. :'> I have all 3 in my lovely room.

You beat me to it! I thought it was hilarious when I found them for the first time in my gamecube AC. Although I don't like gyroids in general nearly as much as I did in gamecube. Maybe it was the novelty that's worn off long since then. They just take up space now and I'm not good at arranging them in pleasing ways. :|

I used to love them a lot, using them to make music sound better. Now they just look so unfitting to be in any house, so I sell them when I dig them up.

I like the warbloids and percoloids! But I don't usually keep any gyroids because I'm usually too lazy to find out what they look and sound like.

I love the mini freakoid. I like to hide it in dark basement corners and lit it freak to it's heart's content.

Wee Dingloid - I have 4 of them. I have the 4 Brewster gyroids in my club LOL but the only ones I've ever put in my houses are Wee Dingloids

Last edited:
I find gyroids pretty annoying to be honest, but if I had to pick I think the Brewstoids are the coolest.

Back