Post your weird catch phrase in animal crossing !

momiji345

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4963-6258-7979
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
hello

I was working in the coffee store and had finsh my shift .So i got my self a cup coffee after i had drink all the coffee it give Me a funny catch phrase.who comes up with these ..I want you too post a funny /wired catch phrase or wired conversation with villager ;-)

HNI_0048.JPG

Last edited:
None of mine are too weird. Rhonda's catchphrase is 'helmet' and I can't remember why I chose that. Hmmm.

Tangy's greeting was "Oh, your aroma", and her catchphrase was "nice smell". Aurora's greeting was "I mustn't forget". Sheldon set his house down next to the town's orange orchard and orange is his favourite colour, so his catchphrase is "oranges". It's pretty funny how he just blurts that out in every conversation.

It's not a weird thing to say, but I set Static's greeting to "umm... hello". He was always really shy and insecure in the letters he sent me, so I gave him a greeting that matches that. I think his greeting makes him even more adorable ♥

Tangy's greeting was "Oh, your aroma", and her catchphrase was "nice smell". Aurora's greeting was "I mustn't forget". Sheldon set his house down next to the town's orange orchard and orange is his favourite colour, so his catchphrase is "oranges". It's pretty funny how he just blurts that out in every conversation.

It's not a weird thing to say, but I set Static's greeting to "umm... hello". He was always really shy and insecure in the letters he sent me, so I gave him a greeting that matches that. I think his greeting makes him even more adorable ♥

So sweet , I also think good greeting makes the villager adorable .Even the lesser cute villager .I had a sticky in my town and i just could not get over the under wear on his head so i made his catchphrase Koddoo its a phone company ( it has a funny add/tv )

Last edited:
I changed Charlize's catchphrase to "beary good". Sort of stole from Strawberry Shortcake, but it makes me smile.

Back