• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Kitchen Wall/Floor Combination?

Shika

Deer friend
Bells
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Cake
I'm about to incorporate a kitchen into my house, but I'm not sure what wall/floor combination to use. I don't like the look of the "kitchen wall" and I was thinking of something with a lighter tone to it.

I'm wondering if the Roccoco wall/floor would be a good combo, but I already have a Roccoco room in my house, so I'm stuck! Does anyone have any ideas?

The rococo floor could easily look like really nice kitchen tile and since it's white it'll go with anything. I say go for it.

For the wall, I think that depends on the kind of furniture and colors your going to bring in. What colors were you thinking about going in the kitchen?

The rococo floor could easily look like really nice kitchen tile and since it's white it'll go with anything. I say go for it.

For the wall, I think that depends on the kind of furniture and colors your going to bring in. What colors were you thinking about going in the kitchen?

It's most likely going to be whites, browns and pinks, with a bit of blue here and there.

Last edited:
It's most likely going to be whites, browns and pinks, with a bit of blue here and there.

You should try the modern wood wall, blue trim wall, or even harvest wall!

In my 2 houses i have cafe/restaurant room each and am using the rococo floor with the arched window for one, and modern wood floor with the harvest wall in the other.

Good luck!

You should try the modern wood wall, blue trim wall, or even harvest wall!

In my 2 houses i have cafe/restaurant room each and am using the rococo floor with the arched window for one, and modern wood floor with the harvest wall in the other.

Good luck!

Oh I like the look of the blue trim wall! Thanks for the advice!

Back