? About Weeding Day

SweetT

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
First of all when is weeding day? What is weeding day? And I have the beautiful town ordinance so am I able to do weeding day? Just curious cause I know nothing about it just see threads about it etc.

Weeding Day is on the last Friday of April. If you have weeds in your town (excluding clovers), you will be prompted by Leif to pull up all your weeds. If you have no weeds or only clovers, then you automatically get a prize, which is either an item from the Weeding Day Set or some topiary PWPs.

If you're from North America, Weeding Day should come in the last Friday of April, which is April 24th 2015. In Europe/UK, it will take place in the last Saturday of April, which is April 25th 2015.

Weeding Day revolves on getting rid of the weeds. Don't have any weed the day before Weeding Day? You'll get 3 exclusive Public Work Projects available. Otherwise, you'll have to pluck them just in time to obtain any of the exclusive Flower furniture. Yes, you had to let the weeds grow out of your town in order to get these exclusive furnitures, in which Keep Town Beautiful ordinance is a nuisance to that goal.

The best way to enjoy this day is to let your friends come in the town and pull weeds for you. Each time anyone but the host pulls 30 weeds or so, they should go back talking to Leif to get a reward. These guys will get one of the 8 unique pieces from Group B, while you obtain one of the 4 possible pieces from Group A once all weeds are pulled out. Also, wilted flowers and clovers count as weeds as well. Very helpful to bring a lot of flowers you want them to wilt few days prior to the event.

Weeding Day isn't the only way to obtain any Flower furniture. All you need is to have 50 weeds in your town at anytime (takes 25 days to grow the exact amount) and Leif will be standing somewhere in your town. Invite 3 friends to help you pull the weeds and talk to him to initiate weed pulling. If you do that under 15 minutes (I think), everyone will get one from Group A. Take just a bit longer than that and you may get one from Group B. To get everything in under 2 years real time, you will have to resort to time travelling even if you're normally against it. Keep in mind that you can grow up to 60 weeds if you skip more than 30 days.

Last edited:
Back