• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Club lol or Club 101?

Tap Dancer

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I've always called it Club lol and that's what I've heard other people call it. But, you know, lately I've been thinking we might all be wrong. The "L" looks like a "1" up close, but the middle letter still looks like an "o" rather than a zero. What do you all think?

The "o" actually is a mouth.

I think 101 would be much better than lol. But LOL only makes more sense.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Nintendo had it on their site as club LOL

Of course club LOL would make sense since well… he is a comedian. And you know what LOL means anyway… right? It just makes too much sense.

It's called Club 444 in Japan, which shows how incompetent Shrunk is because 4 is an unlucky number in most of Asia.

Also, I call it Club LOL because that's how the promo videos for New Leaf pronounced it.

I'm absolutely positive it is meant to be Club LOL. I'm quite sure Shrunk says this. The O is also a mouth which suggests laughing. And Shrunk is in the comedian job, so I think it must be LOL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: It is LOL for a fact, I uploaded a screenshot to the wiki a while back which shows Shrunk saying it:

HNI_0047_shrunk_club_lol.jpg

Club LOL to me too, but 101 actually sounds kinda better. I could rationalize it's near the 101 fwy that's sorta by me...

I call it club lol bacues it makes me laucgh my head off all the tiem, it reminds me of kyle who left my town and i want him back i consisdered restarting for hime but you knwo my town is too good to restart and i toooo lazy to cyle him back because it makes me sad you knwo he is really cool because he has reare furniture and he is too cool too pass up you know that? he is too cool. like a flower of carntion and cration you know that he is too cool to let go and i so so so so sad sad that he left me why did you leave kyle is like a soung like the thong song that says i loved tyou for a thousand years and die every say waiting for tou dor a thousand years and junk its really cool you know i wish kyle was back!!! mira also left and she is too cool to lose because she is like sailor moon only a bunny and she is a bunny and bunnies are so too much so much too cool to pass up uou know that? hah you didn't because you probably don't like them but who cares since i am too cool for you and mira and kyle and all vilagwers are too cool for you and for school and you know that because you have crappy villaagers jk im not mean you have nice villagers you know that? unless you don't like them and i will take them for you you know that too much don't you you know that ha ha ha ha you know it i say that alot

Back