Smash Bros Is Anybody casual?

Pretty much. I never play competitively because I simply don't have enough skills to even consider joining tournaments. ~-~

i'm casual in a sense, but not really? when going against friends and such, i like to do items and all that. on the other hand, if i'm going against someone that i want to compete against, i don't allow items and restrict the stages to only omega ones/final destination.

so i guess i'm similar to darkdesertfox here, heh.

Pretty much. I never play competitively because I simply don't have enough skills to even consider joining tournaments. ~-~

^ Same with me. Don't get me wrong I love the game but at least for a very long time I won't have a skills to be good enough lol. I don't find playing casually it's still fun that way too.

when I went to smash club this week we played a game with the damage ratio up to 3.0 and turned on all the explosives and had 15 stocks. I wanted to die. :mad:

mad dap to y'all who enjoy the party game element of smash :)

Last edited:
pretty much i dont get the turning off item/ban crap stuff.

plus i hardly play comp. in any game

I just play Pokemon for the story. So really I stop after all the badges and the Elite Four. If they ever made a game where you get to battle EVERY Gym Leader and Elite Four from EVERY region thus far....I'd be one helluva happy camper.

Sometimes I'll decide to go catch a few rare Pokemon for ****s and giggles, but other than that....nah. So I guess I'm a casual.

I just play Pokemon for the story. So really I stop after all the badges and the Elite Four. If they ever made a game where you get to battle EVERY Gym Leader and Elite Four from EVERY region thus far....I'd be one helluva happy camper.

Sometimes I'll decide to go catch a few rare Pokemon for ****s and giggles, but other than that....nah. So I guess I'm a casual.
*cough Smash Bros thread cough*

i dont really play smash anymore but the competitive side never really appealed to me (same with pkmn)
id just prefer to do the challenge stuff or whatever theyre called. im not even good in smash to begin with

*cough Smash Bros thread cough*

Lol. That's what I get for being tired I guess. I forgot they split things even more and made a dedicated Smash board. Could have been less rude about it though.

Still casual with Smash, I mainly just do Solo - Smash - 3 stock - LV9 NPCs.
Only really play with Pit, Shulk, and Robin.

I've only been online like twice just to try it out. Found out I sucked, never went back.

Last edited:
Wasn't trying to be rude. Sorry. :/

I play pretty much everything in Smash, so I play casually quite a bit too. (I play competitive more.) I select the items I like, put then on many, 5 stock, and sometimes 1.2-1.5 damage ratio.

Back