• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whatcha eating?

ATotsSpot

Bells
Waluigi Easter Egg
Blue Candy
Red Candy
Chocolate Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Togepi Easter Egg
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Red Feather
Blue Feather
I've been cooking up a storm all day which made me curious as to what everyone else is having today.

Our dinner is gonna be meatloaf, broccoli casserole, mashed potatoes and deviled eggs. We usually eat more veggie rich things, but I need some comfort food today so I'm staying true to my southern roots for this meal.

What are you having? :blush:

Can I come over for dinner? Because that sounds awesome.
I put some pork in the crock pot before I left for work, so BBQ pulled pork for me tonight! :cool:

It is Wednesday, and I hate Wednesday, but my roommate and I make it a habit to go all out for dinner just so we can have something to look forward to. So tonight we are cooking Jambalaya with garlic shrimp and andouille sausage, garden salad, soft-butter biscuits, and cocktails~~

I am looking forward to the cocktail to be honest because we found this out-of-stock Chardonnay grape, dragon fruit, and papaya flavored vodka and we are going to mix that with some Sprite/7-Up. I am salivating.

this.jpg

Gonna have instant 2 minute Tom-Yum noodles for lunch :p

We had chicken, mushrooms, and carrots cooked in soy sauce. Fixed some rice with it and had some white sauce (like you get a Japanese restaurants) with it. It was delicious!

Back