Yellow Feather
Yellow Feather
Yellow Feather
Yellow Feather
Yellow Feather
Yellow Feather
Yellow Feather
Weird Doll
I already have Muffy in my town but I sort or want to swpa her out with Phoebe, idk yet though...

Go Feebs! 8D

I'm just such a huge sucker for her phoenix theme. I love her. The sheep villagers are majorly hit or miss with me, and I don't really see the appeal of Muffy (also her name... is just about a slang term where I'm from... so uhhhh :x) but I seriously love Phoebe. Back when I made my first "dreamie list" I listed her as the only acceptable uchi besides Pashmina, lmao

I haven't had the pleasure of having her around my town yet (Deirdre is my uchi at the moment and I adore her) but just LOOK at Feebs. You know you wanna have a tough-as-nails big-sis phoenix hanging round your town!

I really like Phoebe's fiery design, but I also like Muffys gothic and classic edge :c

I have Muffy too! Love her house interior, nice gothic/rococo theme and how sheep looks in the game (wearing scarf instead of the shirt >.<).. well, I met Phoebe in the dream towns and she looks pretty cool too c:

Well, Phoebe just threw me a birthday party yesterday, so I'm biased. LOL. Seriously, though, she's awesome.
(As far as sheep go, I really only like Wendy and Pietro.)

Hhmm, I had both for quite a few time, and I'd choose Phoebe over Muffy. Better design (although Muffy's cool too), more entertaining and better house decoration imo :)

It's up to the player, surely! I love Muffy's design, I'm sure I would enjoy Muffy in my town.
I have Phoebe living in my town from the start and at first I didn't like her at all, but she grew on me, and now I don't think I could let her go easily. Still I like better Muffy's looks than Phoebe's :O

I personally really like Muffy and she really stands out to me as one of the more unique villagers. If you feel the need to maybe swap her out if you're considering it then maybe it might be a good idea. You can always ask around and see if you can go to a town with Phoebe and see how she is in game before you make any decisions.

Muffy by far. I don't like Phoebe, nor do I like any of the ostriches. Muffy is actually shorter, fluffier, and cuter. I'd take her over Phoebe any day.

I'd say Phoebe, she looks pretty cool and she looks like a Phoenix! Those gold and red feathers are cool too and overall the ostrich design is really cool.

Arrrgh I like both of them ;A;

Phoebe looks so unique and I had her in my first town as an Uchi for a long time. I also like Muffy and her gothic theme as well as her house.

Kinda hard to decide the both of them for me :/

Back