Helloooooooooooooooooooooo :)

animalcrossinggirl

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi I'm Billie.
At around March 2005, I went to my uncle's house to feed his cats while he was on holiday. I went with my Dad and at his house they have all the latest games and consoles and I'm free to do what I want a use the internet. (That was a big thing at the time because my home internet was so slowwwwwwwwwwwww.) So I turned on the Gamecube and that's where my Animal Crossing journey first began. I was intrigued by how the clock worked and the seasons and the way you get on a train and a crazy guy starts talking to you! Obviously, when you're about 10 years old it is far more interesting which I guess added to the excitement. For the two weeks my uncle was on holiday, I would go over there everyday to feed the cats and play Animal Crossing. When he got back, I told him about my love for the game and I think he got me the game for my birthday. I was so happy :D I'll cut a few years out and jump to the time that I got given a Nintendo DS from the very same uncle because he bought a DS Lite. I loved it but there was just one thing missing. I was sitting on the sofa just chilling when I saw an advert for 'Animal Crossing:Wild World' A new and improved AC game, for DS! Of course I just HAD to get it and my lovely uncle got it me for Christmas. To be honest, I didn't play it much but I still loved it, along with my random pink-haired character! Now very recently, around 3 weeks ago, I decided to purchase a Nintendo Wii. I searched and searched for a good startergame because I WAS NOT going to be stuck just playing Wii Sports so I saw 'Animal Crossing:Let's Go To The City' and remembered I'd read an article on it in the official Nintendo Magazine about 6 months back and of course I bought it. What made it even better was that in August I was convinced I'd never get a Wii or the new AC game and now I have them both. I think it's one of the most awesome games ever where I can just chill out and walk around, selling random crap to Tom Nook. I know this is long but oh well! I hope to get some AC internet coolness started soon :)

xx

If you're new, click here. New? Click here
That is, if you really are new.
(If anyone has seen something like this in my signature, do NOT press it.. I think you know what it is anyway)

Kaleb said:
RockmanEXE said:
Kaleb said:
RockmanEXE said:
Your intro is loooooooooooooooooooooong as hell.
That's why when you get bored you click my Newbie Intro ]Not gonna happen Mister.

I'm a legendary ninja, I don't fall for things that easily.
Will a K.K. Sliderized version convince you any?
No.
Rick Roll is not my thing.

<big><big>Hey look!</big></big>
<big><big><big>A COOKIE!</big></big></big>

th_rickroll5.gif

<small>Damn ...</small>

RockmanEXE said:
Kaleb said:
RockmanEXE said:
Kaleb said:
RockmanEXE said:
Your intro is loooooooooooooooooooooong as hell.
That's why when you get bored you click my Newbie Intro ]Not gonna happen Mister.

I'm a legendary ninja, I don't fall for things that easily.
Will a K.K. Sliderized version convince you any?
No.
Rick Roll is not my thing.

<big><big>Hey look!</big></big>
<big><big><big>A COOKIE!</big></big></big>

th_rickroll5.gif

<small>Damn ...</small>
I click on the video but Rick won't gimmie a cookie.
<_< No wonder he is used for annoyance. Gimmie my cookie.

helloooooooooooooo 2 u 2 and:
Welcome to TBT! I'm Mickey!cryindarkness!

We have many things to offer in our community. You have chosen to join us so it's only fair that I share some pieces of information. I suggest you pay attention and also take notes because this is going to be a bit long, and in the end, it'll be stolen then overly copied and pasted to every other introduction thread/topic.

So we've generally got three types of leaves and one other thing here on The Bell Tree. There are normal green leaves, perfect examples would be you and myself. We are what nourish The Bell Tree with new pieces of information every day. The next type is sparkly and fresh leaves. These are the Staff Trainees also referred to as the moderators (or guards) of The Bell Tree. Make sure you respect and be friendly with them, or else they'll make sure you RIP OFF the branch you sprouted from (ban/warn you for doing naughty things). Then we have the black and burnt leaves. These are people who continually go against the rules of being a leaf here at The Bell Tree. They are people who like to be mean and like to start mischief all around. For your safety, I suggest you stay AWAY from burnt leaves. You'll know them when everyone is pointing fingers calling them a "Spammer" or "n00b".

Remember when I said one more thing going on here at The Bell Tree? Well, those are other things are the gardeners. Yes, the very people who nourish and make sure everything is in order here at The Bell Tree. These are also referred to as the administrators. They weed out any burnt leaves and make sure that peace is at hand. They can do anything to us if they want because they are the gardeners. Gardeners have tools, good and evil ones. Which one they use on YOU depends on YOUR actions. So be good and play nice with the other leaves and you'll be fine within this community.

I told you that was going to be a mouthful! And now, I will observe who will copy and paste this and leave this line in the introduction =P you wish mickey >.<

Your fellow leaf,awesomness
Mickeycryindarkness

Back