• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mario Kart 8 DLC Wishlist

mynooka

Bells
Switch
6690-5218-9995
Since we're only about 2 months away, what do you guys think will be in the MK8 DLC besides what's been revealed?

I really hope they have Baby Park on there and at least 1 or 2 more retro courses.

I also can't wait to see the Animal Crossing track! :blush:

Wasn't Baby Park one of those things in the text dump? It's nearly an actual confirm. dEA and dBP are similar in that's it's literally just straight up chaos and it's oval shaped. Similar in my books if you asked since they function in the same manner IMO.

Another remade RR isn't necessary IMO, GCN BC though could be cool. A track using the Six King Labyrinth concept is something I'd also love to see, but I doubt Nintendo would ever do that.

As for characters, Shulk. Not just a Shulk costume for amiibo, I'm talking about "I'm really feeling it" every time he does a trick.

Last edited:
Wasn't Baby Park one of those things in the text dump? It's nearly an actual confirm. dEA and dBP are similar in that's it's literally just straight up chaos and it's oval shaped. Similar in my books if you asked since they function in the same manner IMO.

Another remade RR isn't necessary IMO, GCN BC though could be cool. A track using the Six King Labyrinth concept is something I'd also love to see, but I doubt Nintendo would ever do that.

As for characters, Shulk. Not just a Shulk costume for amiibo, I'm talking about "I'm really feeling it" every time he does a trick.

Is it really? If you have source on that I would love you forever XD

Yea I think more multiple path tracks would be awesome too.

who doesn't want a land made of cheese???

hqdefault.jpg

Baby Park is priority and wouldn't mind a little Wario Colosseum.
Cheese Land and Ribbon Land are ace too.
And if we are getting a new Rainbow Road I would love the one from Double Dash.

As for Karts, bring back these bad boyz:
th

Double-Dash-Karts-mario-kart-852155_242_218.jpg

Double-Dash-Karts-mario-kart-852160_640_480.jpg

my predictions for DLC:

DLC pack 3:
characters: kirby, nabbit and egadd
cups: warpstar cup (with a kirby themed course) and boomerang cup

DLC pack 4:
Characters: captain toad, cranky kong, and gold mario
cups: red shell cup and coin cup

also by betting both you get multi colored toads like you get multi colored yoshis and shyguys. also more amiibo costumes, such as zelda, diddy kong, pikachu, bowser, wario, and rosalina/luma.

Omg cheese land and ribbon land PLZ
And baby park

But why did they have to make the DLC packages so far apart? It feels like forever until the next one comes out

my predictions for DLC:

DLC pack 3:

DLC pack 4:
Characters: captain toad, cranky kong, and gold mario
cups: red shell cup and coin cup

also by betting both you get multi colored toads like you get multi colored yoshis and shyguys. also more amiibo costumes, such as zelda, diddy kong, pikachu, bowser, wario, and rosalina/luma.

I'm guessing that's there plan. Maybe not more DLC for MK8, but in the future have more Nintendo characters in Mario Kart much like Smash Bros. Not that they're running out of ideas, but when you have four versions of Peach and four versions of Mario in one MK game, I think it's time for some fresh changes to the franchise. I also wish they would bring back King Boo as a character.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg cheese land and ribbon land PLZ
And baby park

But why did they have to make the DLC packages so far apart? It feels like forever until the next one comes out

It kinda makes sense. If they released it all at once people would get bored after a while and the hype would go down. They'll probably see an increase in sales during the month of May from people buying it because of the DLC buzz.

my predictions for DLC:

DLC pack 3:

If they added Kirby Air Ride vehicles and courses, my life would be 100% complete. Buuuuut I'll keep dreaming.

If they added Kirby Air Ride vehicles and courses, my life would be 100% complete. Buuuuut I'll keep dreaming.

well if they put zelda f-zero and excitebike courses (and animal crossing later this year), not to mention the amiibo costumes, its not unrealistic to think they'll add other characters and since kirby had a racing game he makes the most sense to add next.

It kinda makes sense. If they released it all at once people would get bored after a while and the hype would go down. They'll probably see an increase in sales during the month of May from people buying it because of the DLC buzz.

I totally understand not releasing it all at once, that would be stupid. But I got the first DLC pack in November when I first got my WiiU and now the next one is still a couple months away. Waiting half a year for new DLC seems like a bit much just for Mario Kart. I guess they know the people that have the game have already gone through everything we already have and are just waiting so maybe when they release the new stuff, people will come back and then there will be more new people to also buy the new stuff.

If that all makes sense...lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

well if they put zelda f-zero and excitebike courses (and animal crossing later this year), not to mention the amiibo costumes, its not unrealistic to think they'll add other characters and since kirby had a racing game he makes the most sense to add next.

You are bringing hope into my life. Bless you.

I totally understand not releasing it all at once, that would be stupid. But I got the first DLC pack in November when I first got my WiiU and now the next one is still a couple months away. Waiting half a year for new DLC seems like a bit much just for Mario Kart. I guess they know the people that have the game have already gone through everything we already have and are just waiting so maybe when they release the new stuff, people will come back and then there will be more new people to also buy the new stuff.

If that all makes sense...lol

lol I get what your saying.

It's probably super simple like a May release so just as school is getting out for summer, so kids do nothing but play Mario Kart ALL SUMMER!!! XD :blush:

I'm so excited for the DLC because it has villager and Isabelle. I'm hoping they remake rainbow road from mario kart wii

you already know they gonna waste one slot on wario stadium n64
just so they have every n64 course remade

Back