Super Monkey Ball (GameCube)

I think a Wii U version of Super Monkey Ball should be created that plays exactly like the Nintendo Gamecube versions, but it includes features that you can unlock via the use of AiAi, MeeMee, Baby, GonGon amiibo figures. ;)

C'mon we need more monkey ball opinions or expiriences! Bump bump bump!

Man, I LOVED Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2 for the Gamecube! They were so frustrating but so much fun! I actually had an urge to play them again like last week, but then remembered that a friend borrowed them and lost them :( I haven't tried the Wii version, maybe I'll check that out .-.

Man, I LOVED Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2 for the Gamecube! They were so frustrating but so much fun! I actually had an urge to play them again like last week, but then remembered that a friend borrowed them and lost them :( I haven't tried the Wii version, maybe I'll check that out .-.

Aww bummer, i was looking everywhere for Super Monkey Ball 2 on a second hand game day where a lot of people come to sell their retro games (there were Captain Falcon amiibo for sale too though, not really retro xD) and i had no luck, i finished my GameCube Mario Party collection though, i finally got all 4 after like 8 years hahah! (First one was Mario Party 5 which i got for my birthday, 8 years ago)

Aww bummer, i was looking everywhere for Super Monkey Ball 2 on a second hand game day where a lot of people come to sell their retro games (there were Captain Falcon amiibo for sale too though, not really retro xD) and i had no luck, i finished my GameCube Mario Party collection though, i finally got all 4 after like 8 years hahah! (First one was Mario Party 5 which i got for my birthday, 8 years ago)
I still haven't gotten #4 yet.

Oh, that sounds like fun! Is that something that this site does, or is it completely separate / in an actual place? I used to own all the Mario Party games (up to 8) but that same person 'borrowed' all but 4 from me :( 5 was my absolute favorite (those mech battles!).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hnnnng you inspired me to check around online, and I found a local seller selling two of my favorite games that I'm missing: Super Monkey Ball 2 and FF: Crystal Chronicles I'm so excited ;v;

Oh, that sounds like fun! Is that something that this site does, or is it completely separate / in an actual place? I used to own all the Mario Party games (up to 8) but that same person 'borrowed' all but 4 from me :( 5 was my absolute favorite (those mech battles!).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hnnnng you inspired me to check around online, and I found a local seller selling two of my favorite games that I'm missing: Super Monkey Ball 2 and FF: Crystal Chronicles I'm so excited ;v;

Ohh Whoa! Did you buy those games which cought your eye? By the way, i bought them in a real place like two weeks ago. Those events are held every month! Next time i'm going is on May 3rd, i hope that i will find a King Dedede amiibo!

I wish that the first 2 games got Steam ports already.

Though I would love if they would port over Super Monkey Ball Deluxe, a combination between the first and 2nd games released on the PS2 and Xbox (The better version imo).

I wish that the first 2 games got Steam ports already.

Though I would love if they would port over Super Monkey Ball Deluxe, a combination between the first and 2nd games released on the PS2 and Xbox (The better version imo).

It would be cool indeed but i think that it also would be rather hard to control who do not have a Joy Stick accessory for their games since Super Monkey Ball was originally designed for a Joy Stick! In the shape of a banana to be exact, here have a look at the first Monkey Ball for the NAOMI arcade machine! (By the way yellow text color because it's bananas!)
KGrHqFqEFBfVo4qV4BQrU-BgJ60_57.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually would love that machine in my bed room by the way xD But Arcade Machines are really expensive if you do not use them to make profit of them and these original Monkey Ball machines are really rare, making them even more expensive. And it is even harder to find an actual working machine and it is nearly impossible to find one with a still perfectly working Banana Stick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But just like everything, it is actually really easy to find still if you are able to spend a ton of money, literally! Prepare to lose around $100,000 if you want it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait apparently there is like a second-hand Arcade Machine site where collectors put up their Machines for trade or sale. Saw this one going for a EXTREMELY LOW price of $2.000! Seriously, that is not much for a beauty like this!

I absolutely remember the GameCube version as well as the PS2 version. Those were seriously nostalgic for me to think about =P

I love the gamecube version so much oh my goodness; I still have both games that I play from time to time. I've kinda wanted to play the PS2 version, but alas... I prefer the older games to the newer ones. They don't seem quite as challenging at all and the new art style kinda weirds me out.
Does anyone watch any SMB/SMB2 speedruns?

Back