What's your town name and why?

Named my latest town, Dagobah, after the star wars planet :p yoda lived there and well I think it sounded like a cool name at the time haha

Rain.
I think it's simple, and I always name my stuff by Rain and such.

I wanted to name my town Vespertine, because that is the name of the process in which plants grow during the night -- and I wanted to have a lively town during the night. Had to give up on that; it isn't as nice as Rain when it comes to the sound of it, and frankly, the name is just too long, lol.

I named my town Alcoveia because the word "alcove" begins with my initials alc, so then I added "ia" onto the end of it to make it sound a bit better :p

Fluffeda... It bases on the word 'fluffy'. And then I added -da. I live in real life in 'Zeulenroda' a town in Germany. But I don't liked Fluffyda.. so, Fluffeda. xD

Town one is named Kirkwall after the main city in Dragon Age 2, even though its more of a forest town than a dump haha. Named my second town after Megaton in Fallout 3 and It's going to be a wasteland town!

My current towns name is Rockwood. Same name that my previous town had, haha. I chose Rockwood because it is a name that I often use for small towns or villages when I write stories. I just like the way it sounds. Plus, it fit in the character limit, which was lovely. :D

i named my town ukulelei because when i bought animal crossing: new leaf i was really into playing the ukulele and guitar! the "lei" at the end is on purpose because i wanted a name that reminded people of flowers. ^o^

My older town that I've had since 2013 is Starbell. I guess it just randomly popped into my head and I thought it was cute since the bells in game (in coin form) have little stars on them hence Starbell.

My newer town is called Moondust. The name is fitting as it's Sailor Moon themed. The exact name came from the original 90's dub of the Sailor Moon anime as after defeating an enemy in one episode Sailor Moon says something like: "You've just been Moon dusted". So I thought Moondust was a cute fitting name.

Also as an added note I realize both my towns have night sky related names with Star and Moon in them. This was actually not done on purpose whatsoever and I later noticed this. ^.^ I've even mixed up saying them before by calling them Moonbell and Stardust (which are also cute names imo.)

It's Etherene. I love the word ethereal, thus, my username is based off of it. However, I don't like aetherene to be spelled as Aetherene, so literally for any place I have to name in a video game, it's always spelled as Etherene. I think it has a better aesthetic.

I named my town Pawville because the game is called Animal Crossing and I wanted my town to have something animal related in the name. I still really like the name, but it was funny because when I started out, only like 2 residents had paws. I didn't realize there would be animals without paws since this is the first Animal Crossing game I played. Oops.

Golds Town because it is named after my puppy Goldie. I call her Golds :)

My New Leaf town name was supposed to be Port Town, but it didn't fit. I was attempting to think of a beach-themed name (or at least a tropical one) so I came up with Shoral.

Mine is Tsuki! Tsuki means moon in japanese. I am a really big fan of sailor moon, and in every episode i would pick up on the word tsuki specifically, and i am i fan of the moon in general as well. :)

Back