Can you change the color...?

Jasam

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I know you can change the looks of the town hall and train station, but can you change the color of the building(s) too? The reason why I ask is because I am thinking of making a new town with a castle theme, but i dont want it to look girly. I am thinking cement color exterior, kinda like the modern style.

Last edited:
What do you mean by buildings? Like the stores? You can't change the Roost, or the Police station, or any of the main street stores, or the villagers houses. You can only change those that have PWP's or your own four houses.

What do you mean by buildings? Like the stores? You can't change the Roost, or the Police station, or any of the main street stores, or the villagers houses. You can only change those that have PWP's or your own four houses.
I am talking about the train station and the town hall. Can you change the color of those?

I am talking about the train station and the town hall. Can you change the color of those?

No, you cannot. They come in their original color or the default remodel options, but you can't change its color.

Last edited:
No, you cannot. They come in their original color or the default remodel options, but you can't change its color.
Aww bummer! Coz I was thinking of using the fairytale theme but I dont like that its so colorful :-/

You were the one who posted about doing Camelot themed, right? You could always use the zen options and then have the areas around those buildings be very thickly wooded so they're harder to see... the zen exterior would just blend in (well, kind of) and you could have narrow twisty paths through those areas like forest paths. It still wouldn't be perfectly fairy tale-ish, but at least they wouldn't stand out as much as the bright colours.

No, you can't. The closest you can get to cement is modern, but that doesn't fit at all so the one that's not fairy tale (Forgot what it's called) should work the best but that's my personal opinion.

No, you can't, but I think that if you get a remodel and then change it back, it will have changed. I can't confirm if it's true or not though since I haven't tried it myself, I just remember reading posts by people saying that.

Back