Shop Ardrey's Art★Shop | OPEN [ PU: --- ]

★ Order Form

Character Name: Cress
Eye Color: Light gray
Hair Color: Blue
Style & Type: 1B
References: [x]
Additional Comments: I've never bought art before so I don't really know if this is what I should be asking/requesting...
The reference doesn't show below the legs so I'd make the shoes something like this. Also I'd like the purple headset removed (the yellow line under the left eye is a part of the headset too). I'd also like a more casual, relaxed pose.

★ Order Form

Character Name: Cress
Eye Color: Light gray
Hair Color: Blue
Style & Type: 1B
References: [x]
Additional Comments: I've never bought art before so I don't really know if this is what I should be asking/requesting...
The reference doesn't show below the legs so I'd make the shoes something like this. Also I'd like the purple headset removed (the yellow line under the left eye is a part of the headset too). I'd also like a more casual, relaxed pose.

Sure thing~ I'll add you to the waitlist and I'll VM you once you get a slot :)

For aleshapie!

aleshapie_by_ardrey-da7n2oz.png
062416_062416_gif_by_ardrey-da7n2pa.gif

pickup for umeiko! Sorry about the wait, hope you enjoy~

umeiko_by_ardrey-da7uuxr.png

AHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH ARDREY <3 He looks beautiful and I love how you drew his hair and the pose! I love it so much!! Thank you again for drawing him ; v ;

And aww don't worry about that, I don't mind at all :D

*strokes the pretty and runs away with him while Umei's not looking <3 *Q*

He is a taken man bring him back here LOL //waves fist in the air/

Aaron: excuse u that's my boyfriend //punts kairi

Aaron comes to the rescue \( ̄▽ ̄)/

AHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH ARDREY <3 He looks beautiful and I love how you drew his hair and the pose! I love it so much!! Thank you again for drawing him ; v ;

And aww don't worry about that, I don't mind at all :D

Aaron comes to the rescue \( ̄▽ ̄)/

glad you like it <33
ayee kairi so greedy :'D already have so many hotties

Hhhhhh you win Umei ;^; *bids farewell to the beauty as she sends a farewell kiss and gallops on a white horse into the sunsetσ(≧ε≦σ) ♡*

ayee kairi so greedy :'D already have so many hotties

B-but the long haired Ikemen begs to be heisted away by me and that fine hair stroked :'D!!

Oh awesome, can I be added to the waiting list?
I think I'll have enough by its my turn. I'm buying a bunch of animal crossing art. All this art is too adorable!

Ooh, getting kinda close :0 I'm excited! (still don't know what style I want AGHH xD )

Also, seems something has blocked all your art and your DA from me, is this happening to anyone else? o -o I'm so confused rn..

Ooh, getting kinda close :0 I'm excited! (still don't know what style I want AGHH xD )

Also, seems something has blocked all your art and your DA from me, is this happening to anyone else? o -o I'm so confused rn..

wait what? ; 3 ; what do you mean? I haven't touched anything on dA for a very long time, aside from Sta.sh D:

Back