Shop Ardrey's Art★Shop | OPEN [ PU: --- ]

Hi there! I would like to be added to the waitlist please! ^-^

★|| Order Form

Character Name: Samantha
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Style & Type: 2B
References: X
Additional Comments: Smart, studious, and kind. Wearing white shirt/black skirt outfit.

★|| Order Form

Character Name: Levi
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Style & Type: 2B
References: X
Additional Comments: Grumpy, sleep deprived, and withdrawn. Wearing white button-down (top 2 buttons undone and sleeves rolled to elbows), buttoned-up brown vest.

Posing: They are together in the same panel. Levi is standing behind Samantha and has his arms wrapped around her waist and his head leaned against hers. His expression is gentle and loving and he is approx 2 inches taller than her. Samantha is is holding his cheek in one of her hands and has her other placed on his arms around her waist. She is blushing slightly, and looks peacefully happy. Her bust is large, but not ridiculous anime large.

Let me know the total and if you need any additional info! ^-^ Also... If I want to do a separate chibi-couples piece should I wait until this one is done, or just go ahead and put the order in now?

~Thanks! <3

Pickup for dear Mewms <3
mewmewmewm_by_ardrey-danldzs.png

ANNOUNCEMENT:
This commission took way longer than it should have cuz I never found the time to work on it due to midterms and assignments.
After looking at my schedule for the remainder of the semester, I think it's best I put off commissions till I finish finals. As such, the shop will be closed till Dec. 17, where I will resume with my current waitlist. If anyone wants to be removed from the list, please let me know!

Oh that is adorable! I totally understand that life gets busy. No big deal. If I am on your waiting list already (I don't see my username...) I will gladly wait for you to come back! ^-^

Ardrey what pen or tool do u use in sai? o:

I mainly use the brush! I think it's got the default settings, or close to it :)

Oh that is adorable! I totally understand that life gets busy. No big deal. If I am on your waiting list already (I don't see my username...) I will gladly wait for you to come back! ^-^

I just added you! Thank you for understanding xDD I will try to get as many comms done as I can over winter break haha <3

I mainly use the brush! I think it's got the default settings, or close to it :)

I just added you! Thank you for understanding xDD I will try to get as many comms done as I can over winter break haha <3

Yay! Thank you! No rush, so take your time! <3

Would like to change the order please! Since I was originally requesting 2 figures anyway may I switch to 2 separate pieces? If so this is what I would like.

★|| Order Form

Character Name: Leon
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Style & Type: 1B
References: {X} (Click 'view more' for additional pics!)
Additional Comments: He is grumpy, sarcastic, and often tired. Would it be possible to draw him holding this cat? I know you said you don't do animals except in chibi forms so I thought this might be ok! If you can he is happily holding or playing with the kitty! <3 If not you may decide on pose/expression.

---

★|| Order Form

Character Name: Leon
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Style & Type:
References: {X} (Click 'view more' for additional pics!)
Additional Comments: I will leave pose and expression up to you, as long as it is in keeping with his general personality! <3

Thank you so much!

hi! sorry for you not being able to contact me (is my inbox full? :eek: it doesnt say it is for me but if it is im sorry! ;; ) but could i be removed from the slots? ;;

Last edited:
★|| Order Form

Character Name: norihime
Hair Color: black with a sort of purple hue
Eye Color: purple
Style & Type: Style 1A
References: xx
Additional Comments: there is blood on her clothes if you would prefer not to draw her thats completely fine

hi! sorry for you not being able to contact me (is my inbox full? :eek: it doesnt say it is for me but if it is im sorry! ;; ) but could i be removed from the slots? ;;

Ahh that's weird, when I tried PMing you it said it was full :'D But no worries, done!

hi i just love you art i have been following you for so long i would love to be added to the waiting list
Name of Character: sparkle
References:
Eye color:green
Hair color:blondish/lavender
Payment Option:rlc
Style and type:1b
Additional Comments:looking for mountain goat features like horns and or hoves

Last edited:
it is, eun comissioned ardrey back in september ish and by the looks of it still hasnt recieved it despite it being rlc and almost a year

Stuff like that is the reason why I will only pay for art commissions on here with TBT. The staff can't refund rlc.

wow that's horrible ://

i pay with rlc sometimes, but i make sure i do it through paypal & you have to send the money for goods and services, not "friends / family" then paypal can refund you

((it takes a fee out of the money youre sending , but that's worth is for situations like this))

also hopefully op gets banned for this

Last edited:
dispute the transaction with paypal and you should get your money back.

its been a year, also likely that they paid using friends and family since theres no fee and before that ardrey was v active

Back