• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favourite Island Tour?

lovejoy100804

Bells
Mine is the Hammer Tour. I could hit that thing with a hammer all day for medals.

I also like any fishing tours, because I find them the easiest to rake in the medals.

I like scavenger hunt and hide and seek seeing as I can run and not have to worry about grass damage

Hide and seek is so fun, and I love seeing villagers I've never seen before!

I love any of the tours that involve catching bugs, they're super easy for me and I get a ton of medals from them. I also love the flower planting tour. :)

I don't know if it's my absolute favorite, but I really enjoy the Evening Firefly Tour. It's easy, fun, and relaxing... I love watching the tiny lights everywhere. ^^

Scavenger hunt and the hammer one.
They're both fun, easy and you get a lot of medals!

Scavenger, Balloon and Ore hunting tours.

Scavenger because its 16-easy medals!

Balloon because i'm excellent at it.

And Ore hunting because I know how to get 40pts all at once.

Based on the mechanics, I'd say the gardening tour is my favourite. There's something really satisfying about watching that plot of flowers grow.

Based on the medals, I'd say the giant dragonfly and tuna kahuna tours. They both give 20 medals for gold, and the giant dragonfly tour is actually easier than any of the balloon tours...

The Elite Scavenger Hunt, 16 medals and I can finish it in under a minute if the houses aren't all over the place. The only thing that bugs me is that it's always the same sets of items, so it gets boring really fast. But it pays well and I'm terrible with almost everything else, except Gardening, but you only get like 12 medals there on the highest difficulty.

Back