• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Nat's Signature Shop | CLOSED

Hi! I'm looking for someone to make a signature. I was wondering if you could make those pretty sparkley ones for me?

Kind of the one grace has, but animated? :) also I'm filling out the form. Hold on :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Sena
Town Name:Onigiri
Friend Code:3110-5355-8916
Dream Address:5700-5284-0964
Villagers: Marshal, Genji, Maple, Chief, Ankha, Lucky, Gala, Muffy, Rosie, and Apple
Dreamies: Marshal, Genji, Maple, Chief, Ankha, Lucky, Gala, Muffy, Rosie, and Apple
Names under sprites?: Sure :D
Sprite indication: Assuming this is for obtained/unobtainable then sure! I have all of my dreamies though :)
Specific sprite arrangement?: No, whatever you see fit.
Font: Make it cutsy/bubbly/cursivy? Anything like that will do :D
Font Color: White with light pink highlight around the words
Background: Here's the link:
http://33.media.tumblr.com/953c8d0dc492bd87a02080299cef4bc1/tumblr_ms5wcrZHWR1rfjowdo1_500.gif

Mayor art (please provide a link): Don't have any :)
Anything else? Please make it very cutesy and fun ^.^ For the dreamie obtained stuff, make obtained symbol a perfect cherry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

could I pay the tbt when you're finished?

- - - Post Merge - - -

gah, I also just edited the post a bit too. Just letting you know :3

Last edited:
Kind of the one grace has, but animated? :) also I'm filling out the form. Hold on :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Sena
Town Name:Onigiri
Friend Code:3110-5355-8916
Dream Address:5700-5284-0964
Villagers: Marshal, Genji, Maple, Chief, Ankha, Lucky, Gala, Muffy, Rosie, and Apple
Dreamies: Genji, Maple, Chief, Ankha, Lucky, Gala, Muffy, Rosie, and Apple
Names under sprites?: Sure :D
Sprite indication: Assuming this is for obtained/unobtainable then sure! I have all of my dreamies though :)
Specific sprite arrangement?: No, whatever you see fit.
Font: Make it cutsy/bubbly/cursivy? Anything like that will do :D
Font Color: White with light pink highlight around the words
Background: Here's the link:
http://33.media.tumblr.com/953c8d0dc492bd87a02080299cef4bc1/tumblr_ms5wcrZHWR1rfjowdo1_500.gif

Mayor art (please provide a link): Don't have any :)
Anything else? Please make it very cutesy and fun ^.^ For the dreamie obtained stuff, make obtained symbol a perfect cherry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

could I pay the tbt when you're finished?

Accepted, and sure! I actually haven't been able to do the animation so far, but I'm planning to start figuring out how. Hopefully yours will be the first one I animate! :D

oh wait! I just got text message back from a friend who can make me one. Gah >.< Sorry but cancel my order.

Hey I'm back again c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finally got one of my dreamies so if you have the time can you update my sig? ^^

1) Could you make the "Grace from Elyse?" less blurry please?
2) Fuchsia is not my dreamie... ^^;
3) I've also changed some of my dreamies (just keep all the old ones, but remove lily and fauna (and fuchsia lol) and add Diana and Julian please)
4) Instead of my current villagers, could it just be my dreamies ( ie: Skye, coco, Tia, merengue, marshal... Etc.)
5) the perfect Apple can be removed since I don't want my current on there, but you can keep the Jacobs ladder :) i would like the Jacobs ladder to indicate the dreamies I've obtained please ( also I got Tia today, so can you indicate that I have her? Owo)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tysm! I'm willing to pay if you change ur mind ^^

1) Could you make the "Grace from Elyse?" less blurry please?
2) Fuchsia is not my dreamie... ^^;
3) I've also changed some of my dreamies (just keep all the old ones, but remove lily and fauna (and fuchsia lol) and add Diana and Julian please)
4) Instead of my current villagers, could it just be my dreamies ( ie: Skye, coco, Tia, merengue, marshal... Etc.)
5) the perfect Apple can be removed since I don't want my current on there, but you can keep the Jacobs ladder :) i would like the Jacobs ladder to indicate the dreamies I've obtained please ( also I got Tia today, so can you indicate that I have her? Owo)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tysm! I'm willing to pay if you change ur mind ^^

AH NO SHE WASN'T you gotta yell at me when you see something wrong so I stop making silly mistakes ;w;
Alright, so I remove the villagers and keep the dreamies, got it!
Also yeah the name is blurry because I added a glow effect so the white would stick out more but I guess I added too much ^^;

I'll fix it now!
And after all the mistakes you don't need to pay ^^;

But you got to otherwise you won't have a perfect signature ;-;

Also, did you ever say which dreamies you obtained? o:
Ahh yes , it's Tia, Skye, and Coco c: My other dreamies that are not obtained are Merengue, Marshal, Diana, Lolly, Muffy, Julian

Ahh yes , it's Tia, Skye, and Coco c: My other dreamies that are not obtained are Merengue, Marshal, Diana, Lolly, Muffy, Julian

Alright, how's this?

2lyqfo.png

If I made a mistake or you don't like something please tell me ;w;​

Back