Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (221) +
SigNat.gif

In memory of my old shop where, no matter what, we never, ever, went out of style. This shop shall carry on that legacy.
#WeNeverGoOutOfStyle

Once upon a time I had lots of free time to make signatures for the people of TBT. Now however, I don't have much time at all to make stuff. I will have this shop open from time to time, but please be patient as it may take a long time for your signature to be finished!​

GJ1rjGy.png

• THIS IS NOT AN ART SHOP!!! Do NOT come here looking for art. This is a GRAPHICS shop where I make banners and the like. I AM NOT AN ARTIST. If I could draw believe me I would have an art shop and be making the big $$$.
  • Please don't rush me! I am very slow with things because I get distracted easily. I do tend to work fast but still, please be patient!
  • You must send payment BEFORE I post the signature. I will send a VM when the sig is done and I'm ready for payment!
  • You're free to rehost the image on Imgur or whatever and use it wherever so long as my credit stays on there!
  • If I have a question about your signature order, I will send you a VM. I won't be able to continue working until you respond, so be sure to do so ASAP!
  • If I make a mistake or forget something, I'll gladly change it for you free of charge!

f1VHthZ.png

BRxrag6.png

These are the little graphics that show off your town! They can have your villagers, FC, dream address, timezone, native fruit, and whatever else you want on them!

If you're looking for banners and/or ref sheets, keep scrolling!

Ft5x23m.png

I've downloaded tons of fonts over the past year, so I have lots to choose from! Just name a font or suggest something (i.e. "thin and curly") and I'll find what works! If you're not quite sure what you want, you can browse lots of different fonts HERE. Other font sites also work, just nothing that I have to pay for!
I also have some more famous fonts like from Mario and Zelda. Feel free to request these or add to them:

R1z9TpK.png

Fnro4Fu.png

rem0Mhy.png

kXejztp.png

fBA9b5k.png

MvpPWY8.png

jJ45Utp.png

JBRqU5d.png

6EVoMIS.png

2B3dJcG.png

Gkui3Q3.png

GL6ReNP.png

zFdD1TQ.png

gVO4uik.png

HkMJwSe.png

NKSxT8n.png

2Iirk5l.png

Notes:
Ravenna, Final Fantasy, and SoulCalibuR do not come with numbers or symbols so I'll have to use a second font for that!

[Click here!]
I'll try to add more as I go, there's like a thousand in my thing omg
You're free to go look for a font, I probably won't have them all added for a LOOONG time.

TINY FONTS

If you want the names under your villagers, be sure to pick which font you want! You have a few choices, but it has to be one of these since other fonts tend to get blurry when shrunk to the correct size.

fP5JfuI.png

MwdU9tv.gif

q5mEkC1.png

r4ppLG6.png

AxzmywL.gif

dSOBeGw.png

72oP8Bt.png

zbOTyhb.gif

0k4EuCb.png

RBJFIsK.png

PMMEgxL.gif

IlJ2RYU.png

COLORS

You can choose to either have a solid color, a gradient, or glow text.

my1UJfZ.png

OAH0pRs.gif

8qNmZ10.gif

YusFpPh.gif

You choose the color!

zMRezr9.png

USGzl9N.gif

PYgGrTD.png

KKa4nqg.gif

ZEX1Oyc.png

IF YOU PICK A GRADIENT, YOU DO NOT HAVE CHOICE OF COLORS
THEY WILL BE CHOSEN FROM THE BACKGROUND YOU PROVIDE
LEAVE THE COLOR PART BLANK OR PUT N/A

gOvEn9i.gif

cOdYflb.gif

pYF35D3.gif

White text with glow in a color of your choosing!

Sy8K0Sb.png

These are the little pixel versions of villagers I'll be using in your signature. If you want your dreamies marked as obtained or anything similar, I can use other sprites, such as a lollipop or a red candy, to indicate which is which.
All sprites will be taken from HERE.

Official Sprites

Nearly all the icons from ACNL have been ripped! If you'd like me to include any of these below, just tell me!

25twbgp.jpg
n5jui9.jpg
10p52lg.jpg
2q2mtde.jpg
wuf4g6.jpg

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME WHICH SPRITE IS FROM WHERE. IF YOU WANT AN ORANGE BASKET SPRITE, BE SURE TO MENTION WHETHER IT'S FROM THE NEW OR OLD SPRITE SHEETS.

Also note that the official sprites are much larger than the hoeass versions. If you want one as an indicator, it will have to be shrunk down and it will probably lose a great deal of quality.

TS3ZqDg.png

The background is the main attraction of your signature! It can speak volumes for you or your town depending on what you use! You can choose literally any image for me to use as your background. Pick one that matches the theme of your town or something that looks cute- the choice is up to you!

If you can't seem to find one, HERE'S a list of some pixel scenery ones that were often used when this signature making thing got started.

Click here for some anime-style backgrounds!

Click here for all the backgrounds I have on my Google Drive!

If you don't like any of these, feel free to find your own! Any image will do.

Notes: If the image is larger than 250x700 I will have to crop it so it complies with the forum signature guidelines. I tend to leave it at MAX HEIGHT (250), meaning you won't be able to add any text above or below the sig without it getting taken down. You can request a smaller size to avoid this, however, I WILL NOT DO A RESIZING 'UPDATE" BECAUSE THAT IS TOO DIFFICULT.

Also, some backgrounds show text better than others, so if you pick a background with a lot of color and want a specific font color, I might have to change something to make it readable.
Also know that because animated gif images take extra time, you'll be paying extra for animated images!

If you pick one from my Google Drive, PLEASE DO NOT LINK IT! I usually get an error saying that "user does not have permission to view this page". I've given most of the backgrounds some kind of name, so just tell me the filename!

MgENYvp.png

I can do various shapes as well (aside from the standard rectangle of course)! Here are some examples:

hqa2EsV.png

DzU2B9R.png

ABwpRM9.png

I'm not limited to these, however "custom" shapes (i.e. some kind of 8-point star thing) might be a bit tricky. It's best to stick to these but if you have something else in mind, Google it and I'll see what I can do. Note that some shapes WILL NOT WORK because there won't be enough space for villagers, FC, ect. Please be considerate of this! If you're just looking for town name and FC, a less spacious shape might work, but don't pick a small shape if you want all your villagers with the names and obtained sprites!!

BswVZBY.png

Mostly my favorites, though I try to show a bunch of different styles so you can see the different things I can do.

eLw1kNS.png

PMMEgxL.gif

g805sYl.gif

buDVQHV.gif

ah3XGO4.gif

DkfcNKU.gif

twkPFjA.gif

USGzl9N.gif

G4WMyMm.gif

QjaQsFM.gif

9nzZ0jp.gif

Db3DvbR.gif

7jr5SHG.gif

N4B7QYR.png

uKIr7UU.png

T4aJ9kZ.gif

w1iKrGW.gif

qCmZ4Wp.gif

For latest examples, look under the "Pickup" spoiler as that's where I put recent ones!

G29Y4ff.png

Signature: 100 TBT

Animated Signature: +10 TBT
Special Shape (other than rectangle): +10 TBT
Custom Shape: +20 TBT

Updates:
Simple Update (Changing Villagers or Marking Obtained): 10 TBT
Changing Text: 15-20 TBT
Bigger Updates*: 30 TBT​

*adding art next to your sig, updating multiple towns/dual sigs, changing backgrounds, resizing, ect

-I ALSO accept artwork as a form of payment since I love art so much. If you're an artist who would rather draw than pay TBT, I'd be more than happy to accept! To be fair, your artwork needs to be decent! Not trying to be rude here but like a stick figure thing for a nice signature isn't really a fair trade.

If you're paying in art please leave examples of your work! My characters can be found under the Toyhouse link in my sig. You're free to draw anyone you like, though I may pick a specific character if your style would really fit them.

vs3cyRZ.png

Fill out this form to request a signature:
Please remove the stuff in parentheses when posting!!

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/g7jNZA5.gif[/img]

[B]Mayor Name:[/B]
[B]Town Name:[/B]
[B]Friend Code:[/B]
[B]Dream Address:[/B]
[B]Dreamies Obtained:[/B]
[B]Dreamies Needed:[/B]
[B]Villager names under sprites?:[/B] (Y/N)
[B]Tiny font:[/B] (For the villager names under the sprites)
[B]Text arrangement:[/B]  (ex: Sunshine all big with Mayor Nathan below, ect.)
[B]Villager Marker Sprites:[/B] (ex: Rainbow Feather for obtained dreamies)
[B]Sprite Marker Key?[/B] (if you want "obtained= [sprite]" on the side)
[B]Font:[/B]
[B]Font Color Style:[/B] (Solid Color, Gradient, or Glow Text?)
[B]Font Color:[/B] (Leave blank if you want a gradient!)
[B]Background:[/B]
[B]Shape:[/B]
[B]Rounded Edges?[/B] (If rectangle shape)
[B]Animated?[/B] (if you picked a GIF background)
[B]Other Info:[/B] (Native fruit, timezone, small quote, ect)
[B]Anything else?[/B]
[B]Total TBT:[/B]

If you don't want something included, you can just remove it from the order form or put N/A.
If the form confuses you, you're free to make your own! Just make sure you tell me all about your town and how you want the sig to look!

*If ordering multiple sigs under the same FC, you don't have to list the FC each time (unless you want it on all of them)*

(It probably doesn't match the current form but you get the idea!!)

g7jNZA5.gif

Mayor Name: Nathan
Town Name: Sunshine
Friend Code: 4639-9461-8649
Dream Address: [DA GOES HERE]
Dreamies Obtained: Deirdre, Roscoe, Fang, Wolfgang, Whitney, Kyle, Ribbot, Rodeo, Biskit, Goldie
Dreamies Needed: N/A
Names under sprites?: Yes
Tiny font: Blueberry Pie
Text arrangement: Centered with Sunshine big and Mayor Nathan below in smaller text
Sprite indicatiors: Orange rose for obtained dreamies
Font: Porky's
Font Color: Yellow & orange
Font Color Style: Gradient
Background: Sunset Lake.gif
Shape: Rectangle
Rounded Edges? Yes
Animated? Yes
Size: Default
Other Info: Native Fruit: Cherry, Timezone: CST, "Where the sun is always shining"
Anything else? Include Chief, Dobie, and Tarou near the town name
Total TBT: 100

t31QYAb.png

Have I already made you a sig but now you accidentally lost a dreamie? Just ask for an update! I usually do updates on Wednesday, but that can always change.

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/in68LwT.gif[/img]

[b]What I'm changing:[/b]
[b]-Adding:[/b]
[b]-Removing:[/b]
[b]-Changing:[/b]
[b]-Other:[/b]
[b]Link to original order form (IF you want text changed):[/b]
[b]Link to the signature you want changed:[/b] (Link the image so I know what it looks like)

Basically, if you're adding something, fill in the adding part and leave the others blank (or delete them). This will probably change over time as people request updates and I see what is usually needed.

in68LwT.gif

What I'm changing: A few dreamies moved out and a few temps moved in.
-Adding: Bonbon, Molly, Shep and add the "temp" marker next to them
-Removing: Roscoe, Deirdre, Rodeo and their obtained sprites
-Other: Add Fang next to the town name
Link to original order form: N/A (no text change- i'd need to know the font/possibly other details from the original order which is why i ask for the post)
Link to the signature you want changed: [Signature link here so I know which one I'm updating]

Thanks!​

RZKaMvo.png

If you have more than one town, I can make it so both towns are shown at once! This can be done through fading or dual signatures.

Fading Signatures

For when you have too many towns to handle... or you just don't like the look of the dual sig.
Here I combine the two sigs into one animated sig that flashes between the towns every few seconds.​

m1nFGYk.gif

RoYQBaA.gif

Unfortunately, they're quite difficult to get to work. Both signatures must be exactly the same height, shape, and size. If they are not, the bigger one will "overlap" the smaller one when fading and leave a black mark everywhere. If the two backgrounds are different I could resize them for you so they match of course, but if you choose rounded corners for one, you'd have to have the same for the other, ect. Careful planning required!

Essentially what I'll do is expand them so they're all the same size and give them a white background in the new space. They won't look any different, but will no longer be animated if they were before. If you want things animated, be sure to order them the same size!​

You can also ask me to fade other sigs you already have!

Dual Signatures

This is simply one long sig with both towns side-by-side. The sigs will have to be shrunk slightly so they fit within the guidelines, but once added together they fit perfectly in your sig.​

RCSAA4P.gif
sXBtlmS.gif

Note that they're not combined into one but rather separate. This makes it way easier when you need an update since I only have to pull up the one. Plus then if you decide to scrap a town, you can just remove that sig.

Please note that since dual sigs are tiny, having the villagers' names included makes things really crowded.

Whichever you choose, know that it does not cost extra to make a sig a dual/fading sig! Unless you come to me with other stuff to fade or something. When buying either of these, you only have to pay for two (or more) signatures!​

7TvcSp7.png

(Updated 2/8)

Yd54vJd.gif

ur2dzCv.gif

IAJ9DF2.gif

AlNC9aN.png

(Won't always be up-to-date but I put the recent ones in here every now and then)

x8ZrezQ.png

OPEN
Note that you may be skipped if you have not been active since your order.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

UPDATES

~Unlimited slots~

• The biggest rule is to be patient!! It could very well be over a month before your signature is completed.
  • I DO NOT send sigs over VM! When your sig is finished, it will be posted in the shop. You'll have to come back here to get it!
  • You DO NOT need to pay before I work on your sig. Once I'm done I will send you a VM and when you pay I will post your signature. If you do pay in advance though, I can post the sig right away!
  • You are expected to be checking this thread for updates and pickups! I'll always send a VM when your signature is finished, but updates are a different matter. I may change the title to "Updates Pickup!" or send a VM, but it's not a sure thing, so be sure to keep checking the thread when you request an update!
  • If at any point you'd like to add or change something with your order (a villager change, for example) feel free to edit your post! I'd prefer if you did this rather than sending me a VM/PM about it as there's a high chance I'll forget about the change. I look at the order form when making the sig, so if the change is made there it's sure to be seen and taken into account!

f1VHthZ.png

Look it's me and Simple in a jar lol

--- My awesomeness is not allowed to leave this area ---

Thanks for stopping by! :D

Last edited:
gHjzFEb.png

This stuff has been improving A LOT lately so be sure to order one if you want!
These can be used for threads, your signature, or whatever!

TBTRrTS.png

Here are some examples:

Before I started using C4Ds and the like. Most of this stuff is just a render slapped on a background, but I think they still look pretty nice.

hsfZxd7.png

AWIRPUI.jpg

PPLnCSB.png

8no3ndj.png

QeDE2Tf.png

The current style with all kinds of effects aka the type of banner you'll be getting!

mmK99Zh.png

Ab8DGs4.png

(Aria Nook Violet's OC)

s9fJBO1.png

HNpxFid.png

sHoP352.png

trJrSyU.png

AhYzubQ.png

28qISwF.png

rkINwoG.png

vlgLYVf.png

k9cAEpv.png

XMgHvE8.png

wxZv2KA.gif

LLSBbxq.gif

1B6HlCE.png

xTxA6zA.png

PMkYEgf.gif

HAtMWMC.gif

Ro6k8Re.gif

MzuWueL.gif

ICzU8Vw.png

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Sg6W0Uh.gif[/img]

[B]Render(s):[/B]
[B]Background:[/B]  (color, image, ect)
[B]Text?:[/B]
[B]Size:[/B] (000x000)
[B]Description:[/B] (If you want something specific)
[B]Anything else?:[/B]

Q: What is a render?

A: Renders are transparent images, or images without a background! Just Google "______ render" and you're sure to find lots of them! Be sure they're high quality or they might not look too good on your sig. If you can't find a transparent one, a solid white background works just as well!

Q: What do I put for "description"?

A: Well, how do you want the piece to look when it's done? Tell me exactly what you want here. Tell me where the render should go, what effects should be use, ect.
Of course you can always leave stuff up to me, but if you picture something specific let me know!

Sg6W0Uh.gif

Render(s): http://i.imgur.com/DkIUU9t.png
Background (color, image, ect): http://i.imgur.com/Bdo1W8t.jpg
Font?: Your choice
Text?: "Just because you think of yourself as a monster doesn't mean we can't still be friends."
Size: 500x200
Description: I'd like the render on the left, small enough so it looks like they're sitting by the water. Text to the side of them, and vary the font so it adds emphasis (so "monster" should be in a thicker harsher font while "still be friends" should be in a lighter and curlier font). I'd also like the render slightly tinted so it looks like they're sitting in the dark, though not entirely black and white as I'd still like to see a bit of color. Rounded edges too please!
Anything else?: Art by bitterlings.​

Bbo9mLd.png

QTL53cR.png

Prices

Normal banner - 80-200 TBT
Bump Banner - 65-100 TBT
Shop banner - 30-60 TBT each
(Bundle of 3 for 150, 4 for 200, ect)

It really depends on the complexity of your order! The more effort put in, the more the price!

Animated backgrounds are +10 TBT! FOR REGULAR & SHOP BANNERS ONLY! Does not apply to bump banners.
Special Effects (like flashing or animated stuff) are +20 TBT!

*Please note I might not be able to do some effects or shapes!
I also tend to take a lot longer with GFX pieces because they require a lot more work!

01AHf1M.png

Ump8dhG.jpg

n8udq4R.png

VgcjZgB.png

Order form for avatars:
HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3VxUIpv.gif[/img]

[b]Render:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b] (image, color, ect)
[b]Shape:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] (How do you want it to look?)
[b]Other:[/b]

Cost of avatars is 30 TBT!

---------------------------------------------------------

For more banner stuff, check out my GFX gallery! I have all kinds of other stuff there. You can also check for progress as I work on your banners!

Last edited:
PBgl62v.png

I also sell ref sheets along with siggies! Ref sheets are the perfect thing when you want to ask an artist to draw one of your characters! They can contain everything from personality to clothing colors to various other art, all so you don't have to keep describing them over and over and over!

Dz2X2OH.png

qdegtqD.jpg

(Click for full size)

(Click for full size)

(Click for full size)

rqEISza.png

MbRaKG7.png

Base price is 100 TBT
-This is for things that are really simple

Price may increase depending on if you have a lot to add, want animation, cycling images, or various shapes.

5zKBbQ0.png

For OCs:
HTML:
[img]http://imgur.com/LLSBbxq.gif[/img]
[b]REF SHEET (OC)[/B]

[b]Character Name:[/B]
[b]Details:[/b] (Separate into multiple paragraphs if a lot)
[b]Small quote?:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Color(s) (for color palette):[/b] (Hair color, eye color, ect)
[b]Character Art:[/b] (2-3 examples preferred!)
[b]Artist Credit:[/b] (Who drew the art?)
[b]Font:[/b]
[b]Font Color(s):[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]  (can be an image or just a color)
[b]Rounded Edges?:[/b]
[b]Border?:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Extra Details:[/b] (shape of eyes/hair bubbles, cycling images, ect)
[b]Anything else you might want:[/b]

-Color palette may seem a bit confusing. I take the colors of your character and put them in little bubbles on the sheet.

hxXM8WV.png

For Mayors:
HTML:
[img]http://imgur.com/LLSBbxq.gif[/img]
[b]REF SHEET (Mayor)[/B]

[b]Mayor Name:[/b]
[b]Town Name:[/b]
[b]Small quote?[/b]
[b]Favorite Villager (optional)[/b]
[b]Personality (optional):[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hat/Hair Accessory:[/b]
[b]Face Accessory:[/b]
[b]Shirt/Dress:[/b]
[b]Pants:[/b]
[b]Shoes:[/b]
[b]Screenshot(s)/Art:[/b]
[b]Font:[/b]
[b]Font Color(s):[/b]
[b]Background (image or color):[/b]
[b]Rounded Edges?[/b]
[b]Border?[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Anything else you might want that I haven't listed?:[/b]

For colors, I could simply take colors from a picture and fill them in automatically.

Add only what you want included!
If there is anything else you want added, just let me know!

Last edited:

I be attempted to make a full list of every font I have here.

It failed. I'm so lazy...

Last edited:
Hi! I would like a sig please :) Can we PM?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw I don't really know how to fill out the sig form :/ Can you help me with that also?

Oh no I'll check

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay it should be there now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Grace
Town Name: Elysee (It's pronounced El- s- ay. Like Elysee, but the last 'e' has an ' on the top)
Friend Code: 1049-1078-7508
Dream Address: 4100-5242-9501
Villagers: Skye, Coco, Fuchsia, Olivia, Bubbles, Limberg, Flip, Chops, Diva, Cally
Dreamies: Skye, Coco, Muffy, Merengue, Fauna, Marshal, Lolly, Tia, Lily
Names under sprites?: Yes please (I'd like the font size small, but still large enough to read)
Sprite indication: Yes (does this mean the dreamies obtained/current things? If so, for the dreamies/dreamies obtained can you put a jacob ladders sprite, and for my current villagers a perfect apple? Thanks )
Specific sprite arrangement?: No
Font: Traveling Typewriter by Carl Krul
Font Color: White (If it doesn't show very well could you just pick a white shade that will show? Thank you)
Background: http://media.tumblr.com/7d44522a6bfc...jowdo1_500.gif
Mayor art (please provide a link): N/A
Anything else? Can you put my native fruit? (Native Fruit: <Apple Sprite>)

Just in case lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fixed Background link:
http://media.tumblr.com/7d44522a6bfc1770cf0037928a60e125/tumblr_mm371a40941rfjowdo1_500.gif

Oh no I'll check

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay it should be there now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Grace
Town Name: Elysee (It's pronounced El- s- ay. Like Elysee, but the last 'e' has an ' on the top)
Friend Code: 1049-1078-7508
Dream Address: 4100-5242-9501
Villagers: Skye, Coco, Fuchsia, Olivia, Bubbles, Limberg, Flip, Chops, Diva, Cally
Dreamies: Skye, Coco, Muffy, Merengue, Fauna, Marshal, Lolly, Tia, Lily
Names under sprites?: Yes please (I'd like the font size small, but still large enough to read)
Sprite indication: Yes (does this mean the dreamies obtained/current things? If so, for the dreamies/dreamies obtained can you put a jacob ladders sprite, and for my current villagers a perfect apple? Thanks )
Specific sprite arrangement?: No
Font: Traveling Typewriter by Carl Krul
Font Color: White (If it doesn't show very well could you just pick a white shade that will show? Thank you)
Background: http://media.tumblr.com/7d44522a6bfc...jowdo1_500.gif
Mayor art (please provide a link): N/A
Anything else? Can you put my native fruit? (Native Fruit: <Apple Sprite>)

Just in case lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fixed Background link:
http://media.tumblr.com/7d44522a6bfc1770cf0037928a60e125/tumblr_mm371a40941rfjowdo1_500.gif

Huh, that's strange. Still never got the PM.
My inbox isn't full or anything... weird o.o

In any case, accepted! I'll start working on it now. :D

Back