の
う
ぶ
つ
森
Feedback
100% (1968) +

WkGKcwV.gif

I have all the Animal Crossing Amiibos, but since it’s a little time consuming to get a villager into boxes, cycling will be very slow paced. Accepting Nook Miles Tickets, TBT Bells or IGB, please don’t dm an offer, just post your offers on this thread.

Make sure you have space, I will pick the best offer that can pick up the villager when I'm online, with my schedule it’s too difficult to do holds.

TBT payments should be sent before you arrive, Bells and Tickets need to be dropped off in front of the airport before I walk you to their house.

DCxoI2Q.gif

NONE

Last edited:
Hamlet in boxes now.
latest

Hamlet is a jock villager, which means he would talk about his strengths and other physical achievements that other. He normally agrees with every villager, however because lazy villagers are the complete opposite of anything to do with physical activities, Hamlet gets offended. Because he is a jock-type villager Hamlet is often giving advice to the player and embraces him/her in a brother/sister like way.

Hamlet's house has a playroom theme, with many of the striped series and a mega drilloid. He has a Playroom Wall and a Sloppy Carpet. His Kiddie Stereo plays K.K. Reggae.

Last edited:
last bump for Hamlet
latest

Hamlet is a jock villager, which means he would talk about his strengths and other physical achievements that other. He normally agrees with every villager, however because lazy villagers are the complete opposite of anything to do with physical activities, Hamlet gets offended. Because he is a jock-type villager Hamlet is often giving advice to the player and embraces him/her in a brother/sister like way.

Hamlet's house has a playroom theme, with many of the striped series and a mega drilloid. He has a Playroom Wall and a Sloppy Carpet. His Kiddie Stereo plays K.K. Reggae.

Last edited:
I need hamlet!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have space right now too!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh sorry i didnt realise you were selling him; 1 million bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah man- sorry I got really excited and didnt read the post properly! Idk how tbt bells work.. I have like 1,000?

I need hamlet!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have space right now too!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh sorry i didnt realise you were selling him; 1 million bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah man- sorry I got really excited and didnt read the post properly! Idk how tbt bells work.. I have like 1,000?

just sent you a PM. I'm opening my gate now so you can come get him

Last edited:
POPPY in Boxes! On hold for Timegear who offered 175 TBT
tumblr_nkgmg7Rfp01scanyho4_400.png

Poppy has a normal personality, which means she is very friendly and likes to talk to the player. She rarely gets mad, even if she is hit with a net. But doing so may make her depressed. She will act motherly to the player and other villagers. She will act sweet and hospitable to the player. The only mean thing she has been known to do is tell another villager that they need to change their catchphrase, but she never does this in a "snooty" way.

Poppy's house seems to have a relaxed and calm mood, with a variety of the Classic Series, like a Classic Desk, a Classic Bed, and a Classic Buffet. There are also other various items, such as a Exotic Lamp and a Regal Armoire. Her Retro Stereo plays K.K. Lullaby calming the mood. The Wallpaper is the Candy Wall and the Flooring is the Candy Flooring.

Last edited:
Timegear adopted one of her dreamies POPPY!

- - - Post Merge - - -

DIVA in boxes. Free giveaway. I'll hold her for 30 mins

latest

Diva is an uchi ("big sister") villager. She will have a tendency to be blunt with the player, teaching them how to "always win at fights" and ways to relax. She will also act like a caring big sister to the player once they become close friends. Diva may get along with jock villagers who share her love of sports, and lazy villagers for how laid-back they are. However, she may conflict with snooty and cranky villagers, who spread rumors about others.

She has K.K. Bazaar playing on her phonograph. She has two rococo sofas.

Last edited:
I know Pompom is Tier 5, but I'll pay 5-10 TBT for her (in comparison, I paid 30 for Cherry, who's Tier 2) :3. She's a dreamie of mine<3

Last edited:
Awesome, thank you! Would you be able to hold her for a few days? My tenth villager moves out a few days from now and I won't have wifi until Sunday ^^;

It just depends on when she moves out & if anyone else wants her. I usually will only hold onto a villager for a few hours or at most till the next day - unless it's a villager someone is paying 200-500 TBT for. But maybe she won't even be in boxes till Sunday. Either way I wil let you know

- - - Post Merge - - -

ELMER in Boxes. Giveaway, I'll hold him for a few hours since a couple people are looking for him

Phil the Smug Ostrich in Boxes. Free to adopt. I'll hold him for an hour

View attachment 86745

Phil has a smug personality. This means he will appear kind and gentlemanly when in conversation with the player. On numerous occasions, he will flirt with the player and admire them. Phil will occasionally talk about being into niche hobbies, like being a train fanatic or collecting plastic bottle caps. He will be very interested in fashion and will mention it often in conversations and letters.

House

Phil has Steep Hill playing on his High-End stereo. He has kitschy wallpaper, a round carpet, and several pieces of furniture from the Minimalist Series.

Last edited:
Hey, are you giving away Frank up there? I'm even willing to pay in in-game bells if you're willing to get rid of him ;u;

Hokay, I'm cool to bid that amount for him, then! :> Do you want them right now? I can hold onto them until y'all's ready!

Hokay, I'm cool to bid that amount for him, then! :> Do you want them right now? I can hold onto them until y'all's ready!

oh yeah, keep your bells till you actually get him. I'll message you when he's in boxes. I'll hold him for a few hours

Back