• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Tropical Fruit

What's your favorite Island Fruit

• Total voters
The lemons are adorable ive considered making my town over to have a lemon filled town, but nope. and I love the bananas too. I dont like the spikey durian things and i also am bothered by the lychees because imo they look too similar too cherries and the cherries look good as is so having an ugly version of the other is just kinda ehhhh.

Mangoes for some reason. I have gotten them as my island fruit in both of my towns though so maybe that's why. Bananas are a close second though.

I like the bananas most (also in real life :) ), was actually surprised to see lemons were so popular :eek: But I agree with someone who posted earlier, the lychees really are just ugly cherries. Got really confused with them both at first too

I'm most fond of the Mangoes, personally, but also rather like the looks of the Lemons and Bananas.

My least favorite is undoubtedly Durians, partly due to looks but mainly because I've had the opportunity to taste it IRL. Yikes.

lychees
gonna make a mini lychee vineyard in my town behind mathilda's house uvu

well, i guess it would be less of a vineyard and more of an orchard... but u get it

Last edited:
Bananas! ^u^ But Lemons are right by that in first place (unfortunately I can't select more than one answer on the poll Q_Q)

Coconuts of course, yet I've made 4 different villages and I've always ended up with bananas. It's really beginning to drive ME bananas.

Last edited:
I just love the look of mangoes in this game.

Least favorite are coconuts, they don't even look like them...the coconuts I've seen anyway. On my first labyrinth tour i had to find coconuts and I had no idea what they were and I lost :p

Back