• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Smash Bros Sm4sh 3DS Tournament #5

crap i wouldve been all over that if the prize was an amiibo

can you possibly link me to the fb group that hosted the tournament?

I will ask them for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

lars vs zigzag is an interesting matchup :O

I'd say I'm average! Sometimes I get in the zone.. and you don't want to see me when I'm in it >:-}

Zigzag is a good player i suppose?

Last edited:
Whoa! Zigzag won everything 2-0 too! I am a bit scared now... Lol, i will train till i drop for this fight!

Man, I hope my Ganon game is staying strong with me this time, I'm gonna need all the Flame chokes I can get B)

But realistically, I don't spam Flame choke unless you're a projectile spammer :U

Ack! I'm fine tomorrow, but now for the next 6 hours is basically the time I'm available, so if it's to late for you now, then tomorrow this time might not work.

Yeah it wil work, then i had the chance to prepare myself for it now i am half sleeping already lol

Hey zigzag i am ready to smash you! Please come as fast as possible as it is getting late here soon, not that it is really an issue but the earlier the better!

Omg self destructed twice lol but i lost 0-2 :/ I hate timezone difference it is nearly midnight here what do you expect omg -.- it was very close though

I contacted volkswagen again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm they vmed me and they are dropping out.

Adam hasn't been on since yesterday morning. I can already tell we won't be able to fight

My opponent said that he won't be able to get online and is going to disqualify himself from the tournament.
I think it's safe to assume that he'll be unable to play his battle in the loser's bracket as well.

My opponent said that he won't be able to get online and is going to disqualify himself from the tournament.
I think it's safe to assume that he'll be unable to play his battle in the loser's bracket as well.

Well that's unfortunate but I LIKE COLD WEATHER just call me chilly willy

*updated the bracket !!!

Last edited:
Wait what, I never even got to fight Jarrad yet?

Last edited:
Back