Smash Bros Sm4sh 3DS Tournament #5

I'm looking forward to it too. :) Although I'm pretty bad on the 3ds, I play mostly on the Wii U.

I'm looking forward to it too. :) Although I'm pretty bad on the 3ds, I play mostly on the Wii U.

The mechanics are exactly the same on the 3DS lol it shouldn't make a too big difference hahah!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have played the 3DS version more than the Wii U version because i grew tired of Smash when the Wii u version came out, i played too much of Brawl before the 3DS version came out lol... But i like to play it for tournaments still! And i received my Smash soundtrack CD a week or two ago! By the way, played the 3DS version that much that i only have to complete the collect all special moves challenge, i even got the play 50 hours of smash challenge xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

And wowie you have got a lot of tbt bells! OMG

Last day to fight for round 2 of winners bracket and round 1 of losers bracket! Cold front warning in T-12 hours!!

Last edited:
I sent Gregriii another Pm and i am wainting for his response... I hope that we can do it in time! Also, what happens if he doesn't show up?

Literally just sent Haydenn a vm minutes before you reminded me lol

i'm positive this tourney will run smoother once all of the no-shows are disqualified

I sent Gregriii another Pm and i am wainting for his response... I hope that we can do it in time! Also, what happens if he doesn't show up?

I'll grant most of ya'll a 24 hour extension but would love to see yall fights your opponents a little faster but timezones r in effect so as for the speed of the tourney we doin fine ^_^ Also yea DQing a lot too

*As for the people who have finished their matches, be on the lookout for an opponent showing up, I'll let yall know when i update the brackets right when I do :} danks!!

Last edited:
I'll grant most of ya'll a 24 hour extension but would love to see yall fights your opponents a little faster but timezones r in effect so as for the speed of the tourney we doin fine ^_^ Also yea DQing a lot too

*As for the people who have finished their matches, be on the lookout for an opponent showing up, I'll let yall know when i update the brackets right when I do :} danks!!

I will try my best to hurry up but he said he could not smash yesterday lol, i normally always want to do it right away but i think it will be alright.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way Sockhead, are you an good Smash Bros. player? I would say that i am just a little worse than the average player xD i got destroyed in my last tournament via facebook... The grand prize was a Ike amiibo T-T

I will try my best to hurry up but he said he could not smash yesterday lol, i normally always want to do it right away but i think it will be alright.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way Sockhead, are you an good Smash Bros. player? I would say that i am just a little worse than the average player xD i got destroyed in my last tournament via facebook... The grand prize was a Ike amiibo T-T

Sorry for being late xd I was watching himym lel, okay now you're offline (Dang) just send me a pm when you're able!

Lol i am online when i can xD i mostly go offline for just 30 mins

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am ready now! I will make a room if you didn't already!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait... i haven't added you xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Joining!

Gregriii it doesnt work like that we have to fight once more first with two matches won wins the round...

- - - Post Merge - - -

its is 1-0 for me now

lars vs zigzag is an interesting matchup :O

I'd say I'm average! Sometimes I get in the zone.. and you don't want to see me when I'm in it >:-}

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

crap i wouldve been all over that if the prize was an amiibo

can you possibly link me to the fb group that hosted the tournament?

Sob, I really hope I'm not backed out of another fight, I've been waiting all day bruh

Back