Smash Bros Sm4sh 3DS Tournament #5

89fbceb98a914e83f2cb81ffc88514a3.png

e70ef9a06ef9d9c0d84bcc06f13dd616.png

Lol?

Last edited:
Why didn't you message him? You can't tell somebody to message you and then get upset when they don't... you both should be making an effort to fight one another, not just sitting around waiting for each other to make the first response..

Why didn't you message him? You can't tell somebody to message you and then get upset when they don't... you both should be making an effort to fight one another, not just sitting around waiting for each other to make the first response..

I'm not upset or something but it's just that I replied his message and then two hours later he says that I haven't showed up

I'm not upset or something but it's just that I replied his message and then two hours later he says that I haven't showed up

Then message him and arrange a fight

use this complication as inspiration to PUMMEL HIM IN TO THE ENDLESS VOID

I messaged you when he setup the bracket the other day at 8:28 PM EST on 3/13/2015.
You replied to me this morning at 5:11 AM EST 3/15/2015. >.>

I'll post the screenshots with the timestamps when I get home in 4 hours.

I'll withdraw from the tournament since I'm not able to do my match now due to work the next few days (posting from work now).
Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Sockhead that means that i have to fight Gregriii for my next match right?

I messaged you when he setup the bracket the other day at 8:28 PM EST on 3/13/2015.
You replied to me this morning at 5:11 AM EST 3/15/2015. >.>

I'll post the screenshots with the timestamps when I get home in 4 hours.

I'll withdraw from the tournament since I'm not able to do my match now due to work the next few days (posting from work now).
Good luck everyone.

Yeah I know that you sent the message but I replied to it before you post here, and about the timezones, I can wait for 4 hours, it'll be 1 AM but meh it's not necessary to you to withdraw

I posted that (on page 9) yesterday at 7:22 PM EST, you PM'd me at 5:11 AM EST this morning, dunno how that's "2 hours later".

I'm still withdrawing, I simply don't have time now...too much going on today and the next few days. If you had been available yesterday, while I was home doing nothing all day we could have done our match. It's cool though, I was just in this for fun and I'm not a really skilled player. I most likely would not have been a challenge to anyone here. Just take the win and enjoy your match against lars : )

Last edited:
You can still fight each other there's still 10 hours left til the deadline lol chill everyone just fight right now !!!

and i suggest turning off invisible mode if you use it to avoid confusion. :)

I am chill, I simply dont have time to play anymore, and wont for several days due to work.

So since a couple of matches didn't happened I went on and moved ahead Jarrad and Gregriii since Adol is going to be busy and Crys seems to be a no show/hasn't PM'd me for an extension.

Sorry guys, but I told you it's a cold world!!

Next round starts today, and I'm also talking about losers bracket!! You may be down, but you're sure as hell not out just yet!! The winner of losers finals plays in the Grande Finals!!!

Alrighty! Gregriii are you ready to fight today already? I wanna settle it in smash (get it?) as soon as possible! :D

Looks like I'm up against Goldwatson then, Shame Mudkipz couldn't make it, or atleast when he was on, I was off :/

Sad times.

Well, if Adol still wants to participate, I won't be able to play my match until Wednesday night/Thursday because of the wifi situation where I am. So, if he can't play until then, it's not like I can either.

Well, if Adol still wants to participate, I won't be able to play my match until Wednesday night/Thursday because of the wifi situation where I am. So, if he can't play until then, it's not like I can either.

You should be able to still do it i guess, just ask for some more time! :)

Alrighty! Gregriii are you ready to fight today already? I wanna settle it in smash (get it?) as soon as possible! :D

Can we fight tomorrow? It's 10 pm for me and after Watching the new Castle's cap i'm going to sleep xd I will PM you whenever I'm ready!

Can we fight tomorrow? It's 10 pm for me and after Watching the new Castle's cap i'm going to sleep xd I will PM you whenever I'm ready!

Oh do you live in the UK? It is like 11.20 pm for me right now lol

Back