• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Sm4sh 3DS Tournament #5

Because this tournament has been lingering on for almost a month now, lars. I, alongside everybody else, just want this to end so I can forgot about this terrible experience.

I still think that having a black list for smash tournaments would be a good thing. *cough* danielkang *cough*

Yeah probably, as long as i am not included in that list i agree! Hahahah!

Last edited:
*cough* danielkang *cough*

Messeges me saying he can't play because he threw up.

C'mon. If you're to scared to lose just forfeit. Haha jk but srsly that won't be gone for like a week so might as well forfeit.

Last edited:
Messeges me saying he can't play because he threw up.

C'mon. If you're to scared to lose just forfeit. Haha jk but srsly that won't be gone for like a week so might as well forfeit.

r u srs LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Only 3 participants left in the tournament

gl us

After a tuff 5 matches I beat zigzag. It's you and me now I think

SWEET! Either way we're both already winners since we placed in the top 3!
I'll probably be free to fight you later today, since I have a number of things which I need to sort out. Which timezone are you in?

I have the perfect combat for your Rosalina (since I will eradicate every Rosalina-user on this planet because they deserve to die (I really hate rosalina) )

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32162-1371048409-1.gif

Last edited:
SWEET! Either way we're both already winners since we placed in the top 3!
I'll probably be free to fight you later today, since I have a number of things which I need to sort out. Which timezone are you in?

I have the perfect combat for your Rosalina (since I will eradicate every Rosalina-user on this planet because they deserve to die (I really hate rosalina) )

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32162-1371048409-1.gif

Aww I can't use rosalina now ;-; uhh I'm cst but won't be available till like 10 my time since I'll be out for the whole day. I might be able to play before that though

I hate her too but I somehow do good with her. I just hate how nintendo puts her in every game

Last edited:
ya, i got banned for posting a gif of a chicken laying an egg

anyway im back now so I can play whomever is in the finals

Back