• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Sm4sh 3DS Tournament #5

I left you a VM saying I'd be gone for a couple of days!!!

I gotta agree with Jarrad, he actually did post the results of his battle with Zigzag here in time so i think he should be in the finals instead of Zigzag (Nothing personal Zigzag but lets keep it fair)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I beat Zigzag 2-0

This was posted four days ago, the 20th of march, in time right? Sorry if i am annoying Sockhead but i just want that everything runs just fine, i just try to help! :)

Last edited:
I should be. Me and Zigzag had our match before I got banned so idk why me getting banned even affected the tournament bracket, since the loser bracket is no where near in the "finals" stage

Last edited:
I was asking around because I figured something happened and he quit, and people said he was banned I assumed he got perma'd and got DQ'd.

Although if it's just an error it should be fixed.

Oh yo my bad, I haven't been too active on TBT!! Ugh okay so Jarrad won the winners finals (Totally just ignore the VM I sent u Jarrad)

This was posted four days ago, the 20th of march, in time right? Sorry if i am annoying Sockhead but i just want that everything runs just fine, i just try to help! :)

ur the best thank you

Last edited:
Alright Beardo vs Danielkang2! Whoever wins get to battle the mighty loser Lars whahaha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg my avatar is kind of odd but a friend edited for me so i just used it to sponsor him :p

Okay this tourny' pretty much done because essentially everyone before me was supposed to be done with their rounds. DK or Beardo are out, then Lars needs to have their's with whoever, and either Obese or Hyogo are out, so the victor of those needs to do theirs, unless the bracket's not updated.

Okay this tourny' pretty much done because essentially everyone before me was supposed to be done with their rounds. DK or Beardo are out, then Lars needs to have their's with whoever, and either Obese or Hyogo are out, so the victor of those needs to do theirs, unless the bracket's not updated.

Well i'm pretty active don't you think? So i am not the problem here! I check tbt at least 5 times a day and i always reply to pm's when i have the chance!

Well i'm pretty active don't you think? So i am not the problem here! I check tbt at least 5 times a day and i always reply to pm's when i have the chance!

Okay

Have you played your match?
If no, why?
If it's because of your opponent, then fair enough.

Oh I know I'm just saying whoever moves on still has to do their round with you. It's not your fault but it's still a round to be done.

We're mainly waiting on DanielKang2 and Beardo...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think they realise that we're literally sat here waiting around for them to have their match.

Okay

Have you played your match?
If no, why?
If it's because of your opponent, then fair enough.

Uhm Jarrad... Please look at the brackets first, i haven't got an foe for like a week! I AM active don't you doubt me please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

She doesn't even have an opponent because the match before her is a week late.

I'm a boy... heheh... ''^.^

It's way past it's due date. One of you guys should either opt out or the faster way of both of you should opting out and give Lars a by so he (heheh) can get his match and get
it updated. As it stands the 2nd last round is due tomorrow while the entire thing is far behind.

Just as a note. I sent a pm to Beardo first and we are going to play today. We were only paired up a few days ago...

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the only reason my match with Beardo was later than the others was because Goldwatson did not reply to any of pms and when he did it was weeks late and then he forfeited.

You should've been pushed up way before you were. That one was 4 days late, and this is 3 from then (Technically 4 as a whole). You guys need to get the rounds done and the rules need to be much more strict. It's literally a week behind.

Back