• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Sm4sh 3DS Tournament #5

Yes I pm'd him multiple times and we finished our matches.

I'm looking forward to it too. :) Although I'm pretty bad on the 3ds, I play mostly on the Wii U.

I'm looking forward to it too. :) Although I'm pretty bad on the 3ds, I play mostly on the Wii U.

The mechanics are exactly the same on the 3DS lol it shouldn't make a too big difference hahah!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have played the 3DS version more than the Wii U version because i grew tired of Smash when the Wii u version came out, i played too much of Brawl before the 3DS version came out lol... But i like to play it for tournaments still! And i received my Smash soundtrack CD a week or two ago! By the way, played the 3DS version that much that i only have to complete the collect all special moves challenge, i even got the play 50 hours of smash challenge xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

And wowie you have got a lot of tbt bells! OMG

Last day to fight for round 2 of winners bracket and round 1 of losers bracket! Cold front warning in T-12 hours!!

Last edited:
I sent Gregriii another Pm and i am wainting for his response... I hope that we can do it in time! Also, what happens if he doesn't show up?

Literally just sent Haydenn a vm minutes before you reminded me lol

i'm positive this tourney will run smoother once all of the no-shows are disqualified

I sent Gregriii another Pm and i am wainting for his response... I hope that we can do it in time! Also, what happens if he doesn't show up?

I'll grant most of ya'll a 24 hour extension but would love to see yall fights your opponents a little faster but timezones r in effect so as for the speed of the tourney we doin fine ^_^ Also yea DQing a lot too

*As for the people who have finished their matches, be on the lookout for an opponent showing up, I'll let yall know when i update the brackets right when I do :} danks!!

Last edited:
I'll grant most of ya'll a 24 hour extension but would love to see yall fights your opponents a little faster but timezones r in effect so as for the speed of the tourney we doin fine ^_^ Also yea DQing a lot too

*As for the people who have finished their matches, be on the lookout for an opponent showing up, I'll let yall know when i update the brackets right when I do :} danks!!

I will try my best to hurry up but he said he could not smash yesterday lol, i normally always want to do it right away but i think it will be alright.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way Sockhead, are you an good Smash Bros. player? I would say that i am just a little worse than the average player xD i got destroyed in my last tournament via facebook... The grand prize was a Ike amiibo T-T

I will try my best to hurry up but he said he could not smash yesterday lol, i normally always want to do it right away but i think it will be alright.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way Sockhead, are you an good Smash Bros. player? I would say that i am just a little worse than the average player xD i got destroyed in my last tournament via facebook... The grand prize was a Ike amiibo T-T

Sorry for being late xd I was watching himym lel, okay now you're offline (Dang) just send me a pm when you're able!

Lol i am online when i can xD i mostly go offline for just 30 mins

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am ready now! I will make a room if you didn't already!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait... i haven't added you xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Joining!

Gregriii it doesnt work like that we have to fight once more first with two matches won wins the round...

- - - Post Merge - - -

its is 1-0 for me now

lars vs zigzag is an interesting matchup :O

I'd say I'm average! Sometimes I get in the zone.. and you don't want to see me when I'm in it >:-}

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

crap i wouldve been all over that if the prize was an amiibo

can you possibly link me to the fb group that hosted the tournament?

Sob, I really hope I'm not backed out of another fight, I've been waiting all day bruh

Back