• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Sm4sh 3DS Tournament #5

I have a few characters I love to use.
Mario
Ness
Luigi
Lucario
Meta Knight
Ganondorf
Wario
Dr. Mario
Bowser Jr
Ike
Robin
Donkey Kong
Pit

Will this be viewable on twitch?
Unless Sockhead has a 3DS Capture card, is Player 3 in every match and everyone had the same timezone, then yes, that would be viewable on twitch.

In reality, no, this is not viewable on twitch.

Last edited:
Is the "Gentleman's rule" allowed?

Gentleman's rule? What in the world is ''Gentleman's rule''?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a few characters I love to use.
Mario
Ness
Luigi
Lucario
Meta Knight
Ganondorf
Wario
Dr. Mario
Bowser Jr
Ike
Robin
Donkey Kong
Pit

Lucario is a bit too slow in my opinion,but he can be really tricky when he has got some heavy damage though!

Jigglypuff is the only pok?mon i play, playing as Jiggles means you take risks because you have a big problem when someone breaks your shield! Do not know what i am talking about? Well, go to training mode and find out for yourself! But to compensate that Jiggs can use rest, which has a insane knock-back and to finish it deals 50% damage in total i guess. When you miss however, you are almost sure that you just lost a life xD

Last edited:
Still waiting to do my match with Gregriii. ._.
I've been available all day today but I have to work the next two days......

Oh, thanks larz. SOMEONE didn't pm me!

*Bracket updated

Last edited:
How will people who do not show up for their matches be handled? I've been available all day today, and have attempted to contact Gregriii for our match, and he's been online a couple of times today, but hasn't responded or shown up here.

How will people who do not show up for their matches be handled? I've been available all day today, and have attempted to contact Gregriii for our match, and he's been online a couple of times today, but hasn't responded or shown up here.

I assume that after the 48 hours have passed that the person who did not show up automatically loses and the player who did show up wins.

Last edited:

Still has until 11:59 PM (EST) aka my timezone. Next rounds start monday, 12:00AM. Or you can start your second round if your opponent's already matched up against you.

Last edited:
Lol i like how your text color resembles your username hahah!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still has until 11:59 PM (EST) aka my timezone. Next rounds start monday, 12:00AM. Or you can start your second round if your opponent's already matched up against you.

Ohh okay! Thanks for the information! Didn't you say that this was your first time hosting a tournament? Well, i think you are doing a really good job so far, Keep it up!

Last edited:
Ohh okay! Thanks for the information! By the way can you support me by simply leveling up my game cards in my signature? You would really help me out!

Didn't you say that this was your first time hosting a tournament? Well, i think you are doing a really good job so far, Keep it up!

Thanky but NO ADVERTISEMENTS

Last edited:
Sorry could you edit my quoted post away? I will edit the original one too now. It is gone, it wasn't really an advertisment though. I have the feeling that i should read the TBT guidelines first before posting >u<

Last edited:
I'm gonna make Crys cry because he's in for a world of pain from my Wii Fit trainer

let's stretch those legs...

Last edited:
The gentleman's rule is the rule where if both players agree, any stage is allowed to be picked.

I'm gonna make Crys cry because he's in for a world of pain from my Wii Fit trainer

let's stretch those legs...

You're going to lose

mrw-watching-reaction-gifs-on-rreactiongifs-and-a-reaction-gif-about-watching-reaction-gifs--appears-42657.gif

Hmm he sure is taking his time Adol xD
Also i was wondering, do the British and the American versions of the game have different Wii Fit Trainer voices?

Last edited:
Omg i just had a match against someone from another tournament and i got OWNED! I hope you guys are not like that guy because that was just embarassing!

Back