Clothing Watchingthetreetop's Monthly Clothing

Ahh, thank you! :)
Mine isn't a big deal so take as much time as you need on the others!

tadaaaaaa ~*

z9JcenN.jpg

Last edited:
Sure. What type of clothing would you like? Jackets? Regular shirts? Or is there some sort of color scheme you'd like me to stick to?

Ah! You're the first person to recognize her to the point of pointing it out. Okay. Sorry. That sounded way better in my head. Thank you. (^◇^)

I actually read skip beat for the first time. I didn't know why everyone liked it so much, (as it seemed popular), so I picked it up and COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN OHMYGOODNESS. *ahem* I have a deep love for good manga.

Lopunny town flag! New request! The tea dress has been moved to the fourth page.

AevnZG7.jpg

Mayor's office to put up on your walls, or on your town signs.

z9JcenN.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Silver September:

wbk7zR4.jpg

Lj1NNnz.jpg

4NCquR2.jpg

NsgTWQD.jpg

4ym0SK5.jpg

siQZLTF.jpg

HRsQsfj.jpg

JCfmG9s.jpg

suOQhtp.jpg

tOyELap.jpg

u4Y7iJ0.jpg

0YpzS3V.jpg

aqEpv8C.jpg

4q4Kmer.jpg

IxgYykm.jpg

8TTSrTA.jpg

fk3hnJL.jpg

oFiCkIL.jpg

Well, goodbye August. You came and went rather quickly, and I'm glad you did. A lot of good happened, including me getting a job and skyrim. On a personal level I'm doing well, but I feel a bit sad right now. Couldn't say why, just sad to see time go by, I guess. Summer is my second favorite season, just below spring. And I'm always sad to see both spring and summer go. Good by summer. We'll meet again.

It's the middle of September, but somehow it feels like the end is coming too soon. I've almost been in Texas for a year!
Time for a move, I'd say. Texas is terrible.

I have a frog costume for October, but I'm wondering if anyone else has any sort of costumes or ideas for next month's theme? It's october, so obviously there will be costumes, but I'm trying to do something different then the regular black and orange combination.

I know I'm the only one who posts here generally, but for those of you who read my qr codes and share them, I love you. All of you are perfect.

aVgc1aG.jpg

ZfRf3Lq.jpg

05DcUzy.jpg

nRlbQgP.jpg

JF0nzu2.jpg

eivVMXY.jpg

japeg8V.jpg

8orSV7g.jpg

TU0uRyu.jpg

sv88pzw.jpg

OkxB1GC.jpg

GhksPpL.jpg

bgCrVhp.jpg

4Dzpl1Z.jpg

gOcXHWw.jpg

9HpNDRT.jpg

Purple flowers
mnu1Z9p.jpg

ICZUBOm.jpg

K5aAC5r.jpg

H0tD9NU.jpg

npdT7rr.jpg

yCe6fO6.jpg

uSV3GAH.jpg

jHKxblG.jpg

rrvEeRk.jpg

Z1CJHXZ.jpg

gDr2s3B.jpg

If you can believe it, the purple dress is about a year old now! Enjoy! More clothes, coming soon.

--a new, personal project is going to be started soon. This is one I've wanted to do since I started playing acnl. I'm going to make a majora's mask themed home, and I'm going to make little maps of each place you go in the game. I'll show pictures and give out qr codes, once I'm finished. It's going to be amazing! Because of it, though, I might not have as much time to make dresses and other patterns. Anyway, I'm keeping up with the thread still. Thank you everyone for your ongoing support. :)--

evNsorh.jpg

These are all really good! For the October 2015 one, I'd have to say that the kitty sweater and the kitty dress are my favorites of them all (and not just because of the fact that they're cats).

Oh wow, I love the Halloween themed clothes! The cat sweater and dress are super cute! ♥

Thank you! I'm working on a kingdom hearts shirt, but I really love the spirit of fall, so there are lots of more sweaters to come. <3 Sweater love

This is a giveaway of my clothing.

----

There are dresses, shirts, and more on every page. Check them out, and have fun here. Happy path making and outfit making to you all.

--November 2015--

I'm more of a spring person then a fall person, but in any case, have some dresses and paths. I also went ahead and made a little calender you can put in your house for november. Happy dress/path making everyone. My dream town has been updated for you guys, too, so you can see the paths and the calender in action. :)

rqfwcwK.jpg

18ZSTma.jpg

ESBxEmd.jpg

5n9Yso5.jpg

pNWS83h.jpg

AtrJvVb.jpg

KTFMljK.jpg

TRD54eK.jpg

hCEZ5ni.jpg

oUyeHjq.jpg

NquLVDW.jpg

GY30J5R.jpg

jnMgHoi.jpg

S7lnpom.jpg

tklZzUd.jpg

HjZame5.jpg

Thanks! Feel free to pm me requests. :)

FAm7pPT.jpg

You are SUPER talented! :> I am dying over the cat tee with the orange cardigan and black skirt!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Subscribing! :>

Back