8nCSoRh.jpg

bxLUE5c.jpg

mqcxg5s.jpg

LkbmXSk.jpg

aNgaie6.jpg

WM3Oz2f.jpg

glXHjYI.jpg

fGKUCjW.jpg

I like the soft pastels of your later version better, imo. The teacups are such a cute touch with both though!

I thought so, too. And honestly, I could probably still tweak the new dress and make it better. I might tomorrow, (I'm a bit sleepy tonight), but I'm happy with the second version.

I'm so happy I wandered into this thread. Great work. I hope you don't mind me subscribing. I liked the flight dress the best this month. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you consider doing something all black with silver or white or green detail? Just.. You know.. Hehe. :p

I'm so happy I wandered into this thread. Great work. I hope you don't mind me subscribing. I liked the flight dress the best this month. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you consider doing something all black with silver or white or green detail? Just.. You know.. Hehe. :p

Sure! I can certainly try something along those lines. Did you want a dress? Or a shirt?

*gets giddy at requests*

Yes. I love making adorable dresses. September is always a grey...ish...month to me. Doing a silver pattern for paths and the monthly theme wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

It's almost update time. Working on grey/silver/black...ish things for September. I honestly can't believe it's almost September. A lot has changed over the last few months for me. All of it good, some of it not so good. But, that's why I look forward: what's done is done. I hope you guys are having a good year so far. Thank everyone for reading my qr codes and using them. Remember to let others know about the thread to enjoy free qr codes and request things for free, as well.

Can I have a pattern of a head shot of lopunny? Here is exactly what I want -->250px-428Lopunny.jpg

You can do what you want with the background, it's for a flag

Ahh, your designs are so pretty!
Would you mind if I request a sign that says "Mayor's Office" so I can put it on a sign for my room decorated to look like a mayor's office?? I kinda want the colors to match some of the colors I have in the room and the writing font doesn't matter, as long as it's legible. I just can't seem to make one for the life of me :p

2D226628-4C5E-4B63-82B8-2EF92ED3F7AC_zpszjamj0nf.jpg

482F3C6C-F101-4A68-A03F-E7C8F7D5A8C0_zpsc3mqsxb9.jpg

Last edited:
Can I have a pattern of a head shot of lopunny? Here is exactly what I want -->View attachment 144246

You can do what you want with the background, it's for a flag

Work has begun! I also have tomorrow off! *squee*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh, thank you! :)
Mine isn't a big deal so take as much time as you need on the others!

Your's is on the list too.

Maybe it's the coffee, but I'm so excited! I love requests. :3

Back