• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Clothing Watchingthetreetop's Monthly Clothing

Watchingthetreetops

*~Rude intolerance here~*
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
This is a giveaway of my clothing.

----

There are dresses, shirts, and more on every page. Check them out, and have fun here. Happy path making and outfit making to you all.

--November 2016--

November goodies for all

EN142FA.jpg

jLGTRM8.jpg

VBTk4Iy.jpg

ura48Dd.jpg

TjjI4mI.jpg

q1LfR2u.jpg

OqvBejE.jpg

RFu8mqW.jpg

ncjEhMv.jpg

rd3AWP3.jpg

cUj4SFz.jpg

OxK1b7d.jpg

SfHVkNb.jpg

tBFVQq1.jpg

zsRpHgp.jpg

path
c7BS5mY.jpg

LidfAhO.jpg

tdiZ6Q1.jpg

DoaHGOR.jpg

Last edited:
March Kimono
Theme: Pink and Green

WKAjAkB.jpg

lYdWjjr.jpg

qr codes

9RcO7NZ.jpg

pF2l1EY.jpg

Kt62CVa.jpg

sUqeJfX.jpg

More of March's theme coming up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fancy green dress

eR4MA7E.jpg

M3iwH7U.jpg

Qr codes:

i4rAXxy.jpg

XssxEUi.jpg

fb3Tf3S.jpg

nOg9g6Y.jpg

I will post random outfits I've made in the past. This is one of many.

Last edited:
Your stuff is super cute! I love the bright colors you use. My favorite part is all the details that you used. The bows and the flowers add a nice touch!

Thank you. Feel free to take some, I don't mind. I was thinking next month should have green...but I'm starting to think maybe not. Maybe I'll just do a yellow theme, maybe with a different color then green.

Goodness, haven't been here since March. About to do an update. Be prepared for may/april/june clothings, as well as a sneak peak at July's theme.

May Male:

LVWBiOS.jpg

VYWNcVY.jpg

NntHzjZ.jpg

fCOHIcj.jpg

June Male:

glnFWt6.jpg

UWtdAjB.jpg

MiwKqWX.jpg

LBhnJLZ.jpg

LBhnJLZ.jpg

Clothing: in the back, May style pink and black. To the left, July style rainbows and black. Me, June style, white and blue
NEogwiN.jpg

More will be coming up soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

May female 1
e80o1DM.jpg

asY2Nik.jpg

3J87foU.jpg

qHhkIBn.jpg

Rainbow dress (I'm only posting the sneak peak. The rest of the dress will be posted later).
H17zLJN.jpg

April stripes
KPOu3xv.jpg

T4oIUhV.jpg

vFZtenv.jpg

tIpKy4b.jpg

May Formal
3e1ao1d.jpg

XO7i76K.jpg

Xh6euwc.jpg

pmkYNlS.jpg

July male

YobHWNg.jpg

pQOpOSm.jpg

JFjv0NV.jpg

ACMUJsS.jpg

m6asw4s.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

July Regular Path

cltWv0M.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

i3BBD2n.jpg

k1Z6W23.jpg

r7r2snr.jpg

6LssO6j.jpg

lxpKp5G.jpg

FufJtil.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

July Female 2
897aHz5.jpg

LLJf4ds.jpg

O52zfCP.jpg

9tlzrNc.jpg

YMlb4Tw.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

July party dress

H17zLJN.jpg

oa06rNV.jpg

u3Ciy3Q.jpg

dwSXBYm.jpg

Hey, hope everyone had a great fourth of july. If anyone has any kinds of ideas for next month's theme, let me know. It's still up in the air at this point.

Goodness, you could hear a pen drop in here.

Talk to me, people. I'm about to dump some August paths and clothing in here.

Eee, the August outfits are adorable! I love yellow and orange. The octopus is probably my favorite!

Yes! I'm getting more adventurous with my designs. I'm working on a request right now for a tea-sugarcube-pastel path. I'm really excited for how it'll turn out. I'll post pictures here once I'm done.

Tea party dress in the works! I'm pretty excited for it. There's going to be a teapot and everything. Just a heads up!

I'm going to start on another tea party dress. I was happy with the one I made, but it feels.....like it could be better. So this time, I'm going to base it off of alice in wonderland, the disney version, and see what happens. What do you think? Any tips on the dress I've already made?

Back