• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Clothing Watchingthetreetop's Monthly Clothing

Hi, I just copied "Snazzy September" for my mayor. Love it! Thanks for sharing. Makes me wish my mayor was female!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fall Leather, too. I love Brown. Autumn is my favorite season. Bless you!

Hey everyone! Here's some fun fall stuff. I'll be a bit more on-the-ball with December things.

Recently my ds did an update that made my town unable to load. So, my brother is stopping by tonight to pick up my ds and work on it. He has a save file from a few months back of my town, so I won't lose my town completely. Now, I have been gone for a little bit, so I'm not sure which townies I'll have, but it should be fine. Thanks for everyone's patience, and have a happy holiday tomorrow.

Speaking of which, if anyone is afraid or uncomfortable talking to their families tomorrow, I WILL be on here. Message me. I have an army of memes on standby. I know that...well, with the recent election, a lot of people are afraid....and I am too. I just want you to know that you're not alone, and you don't have to feed into the hate. Be safe. Be healthy. And above all, be positive.

November goodies for all

November goodies for all

EN142FA.jpg

jLGTRM8.jpg

VBTk4Iy.jpg

ura48Dd.jpg

TjjI4mI.jpg

q1LfR2u.jpg

OqvBejE.jpg

RFu8mqW.jpg

ncjEhMv.jpg

rd3AWP3.jpg

cUj4SFz.jpg

OxK1b7d.jpg

SfHVkNb.jpg

tBFVQq1.jpg

zsRpHgp.jpg

path
c7BS5mY.jpg

LidfAhO.jpg

tdiZ6Q1.jpg

DoaHGOR.jpg

Last edited:
I love the fancy thankful vest, I was not able to scan it as #4 is missing

Last edited:
I'll fix it and get number four posted. Sorry! Otherwise, I'm glad to be playing again and glad to revive this thread. December should have a lot of fun dresses/sweater ideas.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EN142FA.jpg

jLGTRM8.jpg

VBTk4Iy.jpg

ura48Dd.jpg

TjjI4mI.jpg

all of fancy november vests for all

Hey guys! I'm heading into the weekend, and I'll have two days off in a row. (exciting, right?) I've been trying to play acnl more recently because I missed it very much, so GET READY. It's christmas time. :)

Hi, I'm a bit new. My account is old, but I only started using it recently, so I was wondering if there was a way to save posts? Anyways, great designs! They look wonderful!

Hey there everyone. It's been a good while, and I really needed the break. I'm back, though. I don't know if I'll have christmas designs this year but I'll be back to make some nice january items. I'm glad to be here and I hope that all of you had a good year

- - - Post Merge - - -

A better, but brief update:

So, I want to thank everyone who comes here. I know not a lot of people come to this thread, but I love making animal crossing clothes so it still means a lot. I plan on posting this page around some places and seeing what happens. For the kids, I say!

Secondly, what a year it has been. I think I went through so much, I don't even know how to handle it. There was blood, there was tears, there was growth beyond my years, (I even wrote a poem!). But I'm not going to go into that. I'm just glad that things are settling back to normal, and because they are I'll be able to do more here. I restarted my ACNL game, (don't worry I can still make designs). I'm actually very happy to have done that. And in the summer of next year, I'll be married to my best friend. With all that being said, I wanted to let you all know that I appreciate those who are here. Get ready.

I have the next couple of days off. I may not do the monthly thing I normally do, however I plan to make at least one dress before December is over. Happy huntings everyone. May your animals be cheery and your holidays be bright

can you do some sort of sylveon pixel thing so i can use it on my alpine panel?

I would be happy to do this! It may be done tomorrow, but have no worries. My creative itch is buzzing and I generally do the monthly stuff while watching my soaps, (anime/binging on netflix).

Back