Orange Mote of Flame
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Waluigi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Rainbow Feather
Green Feather
Feedback
100% (7) +
Post what you want to charge. I guess I'm going to let y'all figure out how high-low the price is?

I'd rather buy them all together, but what will you charge for the red one

I bought it for 2k from Jav so if i could get that, that would be great C: keep me in mind though because i understand if you would rather buy as a set since it's an easier trade.

Good luck!

It might be hard finding the full set from one person.

Last edited:
I have a spare blue one that I could sell c:

I have a spare Red, Blue, Green and Yellow ... Missing pink and purple ... I would sell you a set of those four for 8K
I was planning on doing a one year anniversary giveaway/contest with them, but I think I will do something else instead.

I might want to keep my red feather so i will back out for now, looks like Cal has one though so you'll be able to buy that one in the bulk from her. Good luck getting all of them! I regret selling my blue but i did it for the letter.

and now hunting it down with the timestamp i need will be so fun

I have a spare Red, Blue, Green and Yellow ... Missing pink and purple ... I would sell you a set of those four for 8K
I was planning on doing a one year anniversary giveaway/contest with them, but I think I will do something else instead.

8K for the lot? That's a good deal :) I'll do it.

I have a couple of pink and purple feathers I think cx not sure how much I don't have my ds , but when I do i'll probably comment here again on how much I have !

Back