• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did you ever watch ACNL Letsplays?

I really enjoyed Vinesauce's AC streams, and I'm still going through all of them. He's the only person I've ever watched, though.

Well seeing people's responses on here I found about 3 more LP YouTubers of Animal Crossings I want to watch XD

I do watch Mischa Crossing's streams and dream town visits and that's about it I think, not many people are doing let's plays anymore. :c

I watch them all the time! I love mishcacrossing and simplypressstart.

I also still watch chuggaconroys old Lets Play of Animal Crossing, and also Andrewarcades. I've watched them both over and over actually

I have returned to this thread, because I realize how salty I must have sounded earlier today in regard to let's plays! :eek: That wasn't my intention. It's just that Dream Suite videos and town tours are my #1 favorite, and when I do watch a let's play, I prefer episodes that show unique aspects of that person's town. :) Reading everyone's responses reminded me of how many ACNL let's plays I actually have watched and enjoyed in the past. There just haven't been many as many lately.

Some let's plays that I have enjoyed:

--Marriland (he really made me care about Benchton!)
--Dazzabound (likewise, I cared about Moriwood)
--SwimmingBird941's mystery episodes (they were like Twin Peaks, but in ACNL. I guess they don't actually count as let's plays, but they weren't Dream Suite or holiday episodes, so...)
--Mischa Crossing's let's play series of Kodama
--ZackScottGames
--The Bit Block's old episodes that were sort of a cross between let's play and town tour
--ackatf
--Chuggaconroy (though I think I started watching his after the series was over)

I recently discovered Madame Wario in time to see her new let's play series, and have been watching that now and then.

Last edited:
I also watched Zack Scott, but most ACNL Let's Plays tend to become boring for me. I feel like the game is only fun if you play it yourself.

Yeah, I do sometimes. Mostly I put them on while I play just to have background noise (not just sitting there watching them play).

I tried watching tyebitblock dude but he gets annoying. I watched some of mishacrossing because she visits dream addresses. I like watching plays from the older games too.

I used to watch Joshy's let's play videos where he would visit dream towns, but it was a lot less work than visiting them myself. Don't watch any let's plays now though.

Back