• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Odds & Ends (Furniture, gyroids, ore, etc..) [ONLINE]

Hey, sorry about not getting back... Lots of trades, kinda confusing lol I don't think I have collected jacque's pic from you yet. We agreed on 150k right? Let me know the time you're available at, thanks!

Hey, sorry about not getting back... Lots of trades, kinda confusing lol I don't think I have collected jacque's pic from you yet. We agreed on 150k right? Let me know the time you're available at, thanks!

yes we did! sorry to get back to you late. whenver were both online again well do the trade, im off to bed now though!

All candies
Lucky clover
All skinny mushrooms
Jacob's ladder
Female mask
Wedding cake
CD Player
Box of tissues
600k all together?

All candies
Lucky clover
All skinny mushrooms
Jacob's ladder
Female mask
Wedding cake
CD Player
Box of tissues
600k all together?

The jacob's ladder would be like 500k on its own.

So all that (plus i have another lucky clover if your interested in 2) Would be like 1.5M

Do you by any chance have a pipe stool? I believe it's a re-orderable item. (I really need it)

Back