• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Misc rare items - Offline

Hoshi

Bells
Feedback
100% (106) +
I'd prefer my town, I'd like to get the station upgrade. Don't walk off, talk to animals, run. I'm mainly looking for IGB, but I'll take the equal amount of TBT if you prefer to pay with that.

I really, really need to get rid of a bunch of stuff. Prices aren't fixed, you can make an offer too.

Crazy Redd 25K/piece:

- Amazing Paiting

Orderable DLC 10K/Piece

- Sagittarius Arrow

Villager Pictures 500K/Piece
- Marshal
- Mintx3
- Pecanx2
- Piercex2
- Agent S
- Mintx2
- Dianax2
- Mira

Gracie clothing and items

- 1 Funky Wig - 30K

Holiday items/misc items

- Chocolate Heart x5 150K/piece or 500K for all 5
- Chocolate Cake x4 200K/piece

Gulliver items, except the Marlion, Sitar, Mouth of Truth, Eiffel Tower, Shamrock Clock 10K/piece

Rare doubles I have - Make an offer:
- ice wall x2
- and floor x2
- ice table
- ice wall clock
- ice chair
- ice shelf
- ice lamp
- ice side table
- ice bedx2
- ice sofa
- ice closet
- Pav? Floor
- Pav? Chest x2
- Pav? sofa
- Pav? table
- Pav? Clock
- Pav? bureau
- Pav? closet
- Safe (min 1mil igb/100tbt)

Last edited:
Blossom lamp and carp banner for jellyfish lamp and octopus chair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also kagamimochi for scifi wall?

Deal. I'll add you and open the gates in 5. :)

----

Okay to kagamimochi.

Last edited:
Bumped, updated, new items added to what I can offer and I added that I can pay for stuff on my wishlist, if you give me a price!

Bump, updated, IGB/TBT/Fuchsia offers or the items I want are welcome. I'm currently online.

i'm interested in:
- Gallant Statue
- Amazing Painting
- Serene Painting

can i check my museum and see which ones i need for sure?

Of course, I'll be bumping this thread every 2-3 days in hopes of getting rid of my stuff so you can take your time. If I don't respond here, just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Hero's Outfit, Chocolate Heart, Chocolate Cake, Shamrock clock, Daisy Meadow Floor, Backyards Fence Wall

How much tbt or igb would you like for these? ;w;

Of course, I'll be bumping this thread every 2-3 days in hopes of getting rid of my stuff so you can take your time. If I don't respond here, just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

i only need the serene painting and gallant statue. does 50k a piece sound fair? :)

Hero's Outfit, Chocolate Heart, Chocolate Cake, Shamrock clock, Daisy Meadow Floor, Backyards Fence Wall

How much tbt or igb would you like for these? ;w;

How much are you willing to spend? I'd ask for around 5-700K.

i only need the serene painting and gallant statue. does 50k a piece sound fair? :)

Sure. Is it okay if I add you and open the gates?

Can I catalog the following Gulliver items:

Ayres rock
Manneken pis
Red-tasseled lantern (aka Chinese mask)
Moai statue
Mummy's casket
Eiffel tower
Tribal mask (aka cursed mask)
Tapestry
Matryoshka
Dala horse
Tuk-tuk
Big ben
Asian hat (aka conical hat)
Gladiator sandals
Catrina doll (aka skeleton figurine, mariachi skeleton) (Mexico)

3 99k bags ok?

If you throw in 2 more bags you can take a Moai and a Mummy casket since I have two of those.

Can I trade you a tokonoma and cool globe for your cornucopia and daisy meadow? :)

That's fine too, I'll add you in a moment and let you know when the gates are open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I trade you a tokonoma and cool globe for your cornucopia and daisy meadow? :)

That would be great!

Back