• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Question for the Mods: What do the different colours of your usernames mean?

Ragdoll

jeseth is my saviour
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
I don't really know where to post this thread, but I'm just curious... What does it mean if a mod's username is
green/red/blue/another colour ive probably never seen on a username..

owo

Red = Administrator
Blue = Moderator
Green = Sage (Moderator that stepped down, etc)
Grey = ???

Brown is either banned/disabled OR a user who hasn't confirmed their email.
Grey is an NPC account.

In response to this, Red is a person who either owns the site or helps take care of it. Blue is a person who helps take care of the members and boards. Green is a person who used to be Blue. Although Blue and Red share similar responsibilities, Red makes sure the site stays up and running so please thank them for that :)

Also, red are the only ones who can restock so stalk them

In response to this, Red is a person who either owns the site or helps take care of it. Blue is a person who helps take care of the members and boards. Green is a person who used to be Blue. Although Blue and Red share similar responsibilities, Red makes sure the site stays up and running so please thank them for that :)

yess thank u Reds, we love u :lemon: thnx for the clarification, Kaiaa*!

Also, red are the only ones who can restock so stalk them

ahah right but dont harrass them :rolleyes:

Last edited:
yess thank u Reds, we love u :lemon: thnx for the clarification, Tina!

ahah right but dont harrass them :rolleyes:

Kaiaa's name isn't Tina!

For clarification;
Red names are Administrators. They run things on the backend. Most powerful users on the site.
Blue names are Moderators. They run things on the frontend.
Green names are Sages. They are now normal users, but previously used to either be moderators or administrators.

Kaiaa's name isn't Tina!

For clarification;
Red names are Administrators. They run things on the backend. Most powerful users on the site.
Blue names are Moderators. They run things on the frontend.
Green names are Sages. They are now normal users, but previously used to either be moderators or administrators.
Oops!! I get mixed up a lot with Tina and Kaiaa XD Sorry!!

Tina and I may be alike but I am Kaiaa. Not Kayla, not Tina, just Kaiaa. :(

I don't really mix up on the names. The easiest to confuse is Tina and Justin, even if the names are a different color.

Here's what I know about colors:

Black - regular user
Blue - moderator
Red - administrator
Green - former staff member
Brown - banned/unactivated/deactivated
Gray - cursed (for Halloween)

I don't know whose names will turn blue this year, but do you think mine will? I'm thinking not, since I'm not signing up.

Last edited:
Oh, there was also Purple at one point for Winning a TBT Fair contest at the end of last year / beginning of this year

Last edited:
Back