• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you want your future career to be?

Cazqui

∀З⊥əʁ
Bells
Switch
4001-9803-5434
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I want to work in TV/Theatrical animation(CN/Disney,Dreamworks, Pixar). :p

Currently, I work for a non-profit organization that helps brings health awareness as well as general help towards LGBT Asian-Americans. Career wise I am working on ranking up and becoming a social worker.

I'm enjoying being a teacher, I'm being sent to near Hollywood to run a 2 week class by my school. Free flight and hotel and it's a course I know nearly like the back of my hand :p

I'm actually pretty happy with my trajectory, I might not be making a ton of money but I'm getting by.

Still do mean to try my hand at making a game myself though!

Last edited:
Currently wanting to be a psychologist since I love studying about the human mind (I especially love looking into phobias, tulpamancy, fetishes, and dreams). It really interests me and I'm always wanting to know more about it.

If I'm unable to do that or if I have the time, I'm definitely gonna be a professional snuggler. I am a HUGE cuddler... And not only will it benefit me and make me happy (with both cuddling AND $60 an hour), but it will also benefit the patient since most only hire due to depression. You don't even have to go to college for it.

I really want to be a veterinarian :) I can't be a doctor cuz I'll start being all like 'oohhh that could happen to me' and end up living in a bubble but I can work with animals better than with people ^.^ (surgery wise. I cant stand looking at people all beat up and stuff)

I want to be working with a bigger third party gaming company. Or at least make it far enough in indie developing to last me at the start of my true adult life.

I want to be a physical therapist, I might even go to medical school :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really just want to help people. Maybe a foreign country.

I'd want a job related to music, either composing video game music, performing as a solo pianist, in an orcherstra, or making money as a musician on youtube. I always have flaw in my musical instruments cause I can't afford classes or take good theory, so sometimes I worry if my dreams are too big.

Whatever really. Just something so I can get my own place and get the stuff I want. I'm pretty open to whatever job really as long as I can handle it.

Be an otter.

But in the meantime, I'll settle for sonographer.

I'm probably going to get into business but not much on the entrepreneurship side. I'm more of something along administration/management. I used to want to take up animation/art for a job but then I realized that wouldn't be a really good option financially unless I go abroad and get a job at a big shot studio.
My best friend and I plan on opening up a small business and I'd like to help my mom set up her laundry or bakery business (whichever she plans to go for)

Back