Selling Holla's Pokemon Shop! Shinies, Legends and Events!

Hi!
How much for your super sized Pumpkaboo?

Hi! I'm interested in your little Litwick, Lopunny, Pumpkaboo, and Horsea! Can you tell me their levels, and what moves they have? Thank you so much! :)

EDIT: (The ones in the 4-6 IV category)

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I just noticed that this just got bumped after being dead for awhile. It's ok though as I still have several of the Pokemon listed on the first page but not all. I will go through and let you guys know if I still have what you are interested in, thanks! Ok first page has been updated now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is the nature and on the shiny aegislash?

It has a Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd).

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will give you 400 tbt total for
Cobalion
Virizion
Regigigas
Landorus

I'll let you have them all for 250TBT if you'd like since all but Landorus are from older games. ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!
How much for your super sized Pumpkaboo?

Hi! It's mostly up to you but does something like 50TBT sound fair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm interested in your little Litwick, Lopunny, Pumpkaboo, and Horsea! Can you tell me their levels, and what moves they have? Thank you so much! :)

EDIT: (The ones in the 4-6 IV category)

Litwick: Lvl 1, knows Ember and Astonish

Lopunny: Lvl 92, knows High Jump Kick, Ice Punch, Dig and Return

Pumpkaboo: Lvl 45, knows Trick-or-Treat, Shadow Sneak, Bullet Seed and Razor Leaf

Horsea: Lvl 45, knows Dragon Pulse, Twister, Brine and Bubble Beam

Let me know which of these you are still interested in thanks! ^.^

Last edited:
Litwick: Lvl 1, knows Ember and Astonish

Lopunny: Lvl 92, knows High Jump Kick, Ice Punch, Dig and Return

Pumpkaboo: Lvl 45, knows Trick-or-Treat, Shadow Sneak, Bullet Seed and Razor Leaf

Horsea: Lvl 45, knows Dragon Pulse, Twister, Brine and Bubble Beam

Let me know which of these you are still interested in thanks! ^.^

I'll take them all! Does 250 tbt sound okay? I've never bought/sold Pokemon before so I don't know what's high or low >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I'll also actually take Porygon-z. Is 300 fair?

I'll take them all! Does 250 tbt sound okay? I've never bought/sold Pokemon before so I don't know what's high or low >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I'll also actually take Porygon-z. Is 300 fair?

Yeah, totally! I'm not really set on prices as these are just Pokemon taking up space in my PC so I'll take whatever I can get for them. Let me know when you are available to trade, thanks!

50TBT is good! I'll be home from work at 7pm eastern time (it's currently 2pm) to trade with you, if that's okay!

That is pretty good indeed, how much do want for the aegislash? And in how many hours could we trade?

That is pretty good indeed, how much do want for the aegislash? And in how many hours could we trade?

Well, since it's battle ready and has really good stats does 90TBT sound fair? I'm available right now if you'd like to trade.

Oh that would be wonderful! I am adding you now, will go online in 5 minutes!

Very well I am on and ready, waiting for you :)

Last edited:
Back