• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm in Mumble!

Jas0n

Retired Staff
Bells
Lump of Coal
Dark Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
In another hopeless attempt to revive the dead service that I'm paying for every month, here's another thread about it!

In case you didn't know, yes we have a Mumble server. Mumble is an application in which you can use your microphone to voice chat with everybody else in the server! Back in 2013/14 it was quite a popular service on our site, often filling out with members. Since then, it's completely died.

WELL FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY (while I'm still off work) I SHALL BE IN THE SERVER 24/7 (not quite but almost).

Want to chat? Come join! As long as it's not about Animal Crossing because that ****'s older than the coins lost down the back of my sofa.

NEED HELP JOINING? Well look no further here's my handy dandy MUMBLE BEGINNER'S GUIDE! http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?90188-The-Bell-Tree-Mumble-Beginner-s-Guide

adults preferred

SEE YOU SOON!
Love you,
Your least favourite moderator,
Jas0n.
xoxoxoxoxox

Last edited:
I might drop in later this week :)
I need to be more social anyway.

[01:06] Server connection failed: Connection refused.

My uni blocks it, just like with everything else. If anyone's still using it by March 20th maybe I'll pop in then. :p

Last edited:
i tried to join to tell jason he sux and then i remembered i deleted it from my computer so i had to download it from the app store just to do it specifically for jason!!

Lol, I joined but I forgot I was in my other teamspeak.

Last edited:
I'm being a scrub and just listening because talking is awkward

This might sound creepy/weird, but Brad has really nice voice

Yeah, I had teamspeak open when I opened Mumble. Gotta restart it I suppose.

Well we had a few more people tonight! Apologies for the lack of conversation, blame Tina for dragging us to Skype to play games instead.

Will still be in the Mumble pretty consistently for anybody that wishes to join.

In another hopeless attempt to revive the dead service that I'm paying for every month, here's another thread about it!

In case you didn't know, yes we have a Mumble server. Mumble is an application in which you can use your microphone to voice chat with everybody else in the server! Back in 2013/14 it was quite a popular service on our site, often filling out with members. Since then, it's completely died.

WELL FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY (while I'm still off work) I SHALL BE IN THE SERVER 24/7 (not quite but almost).

Want to chat? Come join! As long as it's not about Animal Crossing because that ****'s older than the coins lost down the back of my sofa.

NEED HELP JOINING? Well look no further here's my handy dandy MUMBLE BEGINNER'S GUIDE! http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?90188-The-Bell-Tree-Mumble-Beginner-s-Guide

adults preferred

SEE YOU SOON!
Love you,
Your least favourite moderator,
Jas0n.
xoxoxoxoxox

Hahahah oops! Just found this thread
Sorry, I was the girl bothering you about AC a few hours ago ^^U

Hahahah oops! Just found this thread
Sorry, I was the girl bothering you about AC a few hours ago ^^U

Haha sorry, we were in the middle of playing a Dominion game. Hope I didn't scare you off!

Feel free to come back sometime, and don't be too scared of talking about AC... Promise I won't bite your head off.

Back