• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you want kids? If so, what would you name them?

Do you want kids?

• Yes

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 63 39.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 25.9%

• Total voters
I don't wanna go through pain though... I'd prefer girls, they are easier to potty train and are very polite. Boys are harder to potty train and can be annoying.

I have met some mean girls.

Well, if they follow after me, then they'll be polite :3.

And I'd name a girl Dawn, Marlia, Alaya, and Sophia.

A boy would be named Oliver (The fifth!)

Hahahahaha... No. Nope and nope. Never. As much as I hate saying this about such innocent little people, I cannot stand being around kids. I can't handle them.

However, if I were to have children, I know what I would name them.

Girl Names I Like: Estelle, Mira, Willow, Piper, Luna

Boy Names I Like: Vesper, Zenith, Jasper, Joel, Colton

- - - Post Merge - - -

NICE MAN TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE FINE DETAILS OF YOUR LIFE OVER 10 YEARS FROM NOW HAVE FUN RUINING ANOTHER CHILD IN THIS TERRIBLE CONTINENT WE CALL NORTH AMERICA
MAY AS WELL HELP YOUR KID FIGURE OUT THEIR SEXUAL ORIENTATION WHEN THEY'RE 6 OR 7 CONSIDERING YOU CERTAINLY HAVE IT DOWN AT YOUR APPARENT 11 YEARS OLD

Yeah, I want kids. Naming all 19 of them Walden.

Not sure if you're joking or not, and if you are I sincerely apologize ;w;

But true homosexuals know their sexual orientation from the start. Like, I'm a straight girl and when I was a little kid I always knew I had a thing for boys even though I couldn't really describe the feeling. You can certainly be homosexual if you're 11. And I'm sure he won't choose her sexual orientation, you can't choose it for someone else. c:

Hahahahaha... No. Nope and nope. Never. As much as I hate saying this about such innocent little people, I cannot stand being around kids. I can't handle them.

However, if I were to have children, I know what I would name them.

Girl Names I Like: Estelle, Mira, Willow, Piper, Luna

Boy Names I Like: Vesper, Zenith, Jasper, Joel, Colton

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure if you're joking or not, and if you are I sincerely apologize ;w;

But true homosexuals know their sexual orientation from the start. Like, I'm a straight girl and when I was a little kid I always knew I had a thing for boys even though I couldn't really describe the feeling. You can certainly be homosexual if you're 11. And I'm sure he won't choose her sexual orientation, you can't choose it for someone else. c:

Thank you Grace, and also I found out on my own, I wouldn't go around telling people that they are!

I'd also prefer to have a boy. I don't know about names... I've always loved the name Liam. <3

I really don't know at this point. Maybe of I end up loving someone so much that I'd have a child with them, but right now, probably no. I have a feeling I'm gonna be one of those older moms ._.

I am and have always been on the fence as to whether or not I want kids, and as for names... I really have no clue. Preferably something that won't end up as a catalyst of endless ridicule because I couldn't resist naming them something like Charizard Birchzebra.

No kids for me. I want lots and lots of doggies though :~) they can be my fur babies.

I want to have a boy and name him Chad Sexington.
Or, continue the family tradition and pass down the JAM initials of my name to make JAM IV.

I also wouldn't mind having a little gal.
The name Azareina is a pretty swell one.

hm, i would want 2 boys & a girl.. or any thing idc ah
i'd probably give them a non embarrassing name that they won't hate me for ahh, so like

boy; logan, luke /cough cough
girl; alexis

I only want kids with the right guy honestly

Haven't really thought about boy names, but I would like to name a girl either Zephyr or Azalea :)

i dont want kids i would rather take care of my friends kids

Back